- High-performance Workplace All-In-One with Wi-Fi/Ethernet connection as well as Vehicle 2-sided printing
- Publish a lot more for much less with XL FINE cartridges
- Easy procedure with 6.2 cm (2.5") colour TFT display as well as Twin Function Panel
- Internet printing using PIXMA Cloud Relate to Google Cloud Publish
- Publish from, and scan to, smartphones/tablets. Apple AirPrint sustained
- Multipage duplicate and also check with 30-page ADF
- Superior prints with up to 4800dpi and also FINE modern technology
- A4 print speed ISO ESAT 9.7 ipm mono/5.5 ipm colour; A4 colour duplicate in approx. 21 secs
- Develop PDF documents; essence message from PDFs or JPEGs utilizing My Picture Garden
Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility Windows 10 (32bit/ 64bit).
Windows 8.1( 32bit/ 64bit). Windows 8( 32bi/ 64bitt). Windows 7( 32bit/ 64bit). Windows Vista( 32bit/ 64bit). Windows XP SP2 or later. Windows XP x64 Edition. Mac OS X 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7. Linux OS.
Download ↔ MX525 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MX525 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MX525 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download ↔ MX525 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ MX525 series Scanner Driver Ver. 19.1.0a (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ MX525 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ MX525 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MX525 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon Pixma MX525:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon Pixma MX525 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon Pixma MX525.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.