Canon PIXMA MX532 driver Printer Download for OS Windows, Linux as well as Mac-- Canon Office Products MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer. The PIXMA MX532 Wireless Place of work All-In-One Printer. Ideal for individuals to the go, its many problem-free characteristics incorporate PIXMA Printing Options (PPS), which allows you print or scan images and files from an ideal cellular system. And also together with the PPS Cloud printing feature it is possible to print promptly from pick prominent online Cloud product or services, as an example Picasa Net Cds, Flickr, Fb, Twitter, and also Dropbox, together with your cellular product using the totally cost-free PPS application.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver System Demands & CompatibilityWindows 10 (32bit/ 64bit). Windows 8.1( 32bit/ 64bit). Windows 8( 32bi/ 64bitt). Windows 7( 32bit/ 64bit). Windows Vista( 32bit/ 64bit). Windows XP SP2 or later. Windows XP x64 Version. Mac OS X 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7. Linux OS.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver DownloadDownload⟺ MX532 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ⟺ MX532 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ⟺ MX532 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download ⟺ MX530 series Full Driver & Software Package Mac (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ⟺MX532 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ⟺MX532 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 Mac (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ⟺MX532 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ⟺MX532series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon Pixma MX532:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon Pixma MX532 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon Pixma MX532.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.