Canon PIXMA MX310 Printer It is safe to state that you're trying to find Printer driver Canon PIXMA MX310? Merely look at this web page, you can download and install the driver through the table with the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 View and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you desire. Here you can upgrade your driver Canon and other driver. canondownloadcenter is an expert printer driver download website, it provides all the drivers for the Canon download center.
You could utilize two means to download the drivers and driver updates promptly and quickly away. You could make use of the following is the list of the drivers that we offer. Or you could utilize driver Navigator to help you download as well as install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX310 Your specific work environment aide. This mid-range Fax along with Picture All-in-One is established for people requiring more efficiency, yet without the considerable budget strategy. If you prepare to get serious, this is your PIXMA.
featuresMeasurements (W x D x H) 465 x 440 x 230mm
Variety of language (LCD) 18 Languages selectable: Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovenian, Turkish
Temperature RangeOperating environment: 5 ° -35 ° C. HumidityOperating moisture: 10-- 90 % RH (no dew condensation).
Acoustic Noise LevelsPrint: Approximate. 40.0 dB( A) when printing in the best print high quality mode on Picture Paper Pro.
Duplicate: Approximate. 41.0 dB( A) when duplicating in the highest print high quality technique on Photo Paper Pro.
WeightApprox. 8.6 kg.
Electrical power SourceAC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Power ConsumptionStandby: Approx. 1.8 W (when scanning light is off),.
Off: Approximate. 1.1 W,.
Copying: Approx 16 W ¹.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10.10.11/10.12) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver Download
Download ↔ MX310 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)
Download ↔ MX310 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
Download ↔ MX310 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)
Download ↔ MX310 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
Download ↔ MX310 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
Download ↔ MX310 series Printer Driver for Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon Pixma MX310 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon Pixma MX310 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon Pixma MX310.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.