Reliable as well as exceptionally economical, the Canon Pixma iP2870 Solitary Inkjet Printer is a fantastic option if you're looking for a conventional colour printer. From the reputed home of Canon Printer, the printer makes certain that you maintain the stability between effectiveness, quality in addition to cost-savings with each print. The room design of the printer makes it entirely suitable with smaller sized workplaces or home office rooms. It supplies lots of functions including power cost savings, shiny paper photo printing and also assistance for both Microsoft Windows and also Mac operating systems.
Canon PIXMA iP2870 Top quality prints With inkjet single function printer. Get The driver and also Software Download Supported Platforms for Windows 10/8.1/ 8/7/Vista/ XP/Windows Web server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS and also Linux.
Publish resolution Approximately 4800 x 600 dpi. The printing rate for coloured images varies from 4 ppm while the price is quicker for black and white prints at 8 ppm. The different paper dimensions sustained contain A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Envelopes (DL, COM10) as well as tailored size paper (width 101.6 mm-- 215.9 mm, length 152.4 mm-- 676 mm). The ink bead size relates to two pl.
Publish without troubling with your power costs raising, many thanks to the Power Celebrity; EPEAT scores made by the Canon iP2870 Solitary Feature Inkjet Printer. When linked to an input device using USB, the printer smartly discovers an inbound print command along with leverages the Vehicle On credit to immediately switch over the printer on. The preserves the power taken in by a printer in the constant on standby approach. In this state, the printer eats a mere 0.8 Watts of power. When releasing it takes in an exceptional 8 Watts of power. The printer leverages Cooling 100 Volts-- 240 Volts, 50/60 Hz power to run.
Canon PIXMA IP2870 Specifications
- Available Functions: Print, Replicate & Scan.
- Print Resolution: Approximately 4800 ¹ x 1200 dpi
- Mono Print Rate: ESAT; Approx. 8.4 ipm ¹
- Colour Publish Speed: ESAT; Approx. 4.8 ipm ¹
- Media Dimension: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial # 10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm.
- Media Weight: Ordinary paper: 64 to 105 g/m ² and also sustained Canon unique media around approx. 300 g/m ²
- Scanner Type: Flat bed, CIS colour scanner.
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Approximately 1200 x 2400 dpi ¹
- Replicate Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approximate. 30 secs ¹, sESAT: Approximate. 2.5 ipm ¹
- Measurements (W x D x H): 449 × 304 × 152mm.
- Weight: Approximate. 5.3 kg.
- Black Ink Storage tank Life: Black: 180 web pages (PG-540), 600 web pages (optional PG-540XL) ¹, Black: 1420 pictures * (PG-540), 4340 pictures * (optional PG-540XL) ² * Approximated extra yield.
- Colour Ink Container Life: Colour: 180 web pages (CL-541), 400 pages (optional CL-541XL) ¹, Colour: 67 pictures (CL-541), 135 photos (optional CL-541XL) ².
Canon PIXMA IP2870 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA IP2870 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA IP2870 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA IP2870 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA IP2870
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP2870 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA IP2870.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA IP2870 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA IP2870 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA IP2870
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA IP2870 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA IP2870 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP2870 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA IP2870 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA IP2870 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA IP2870 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA IP2870 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA IP2870 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA IP2870, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA IP2870 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA IP2870 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA IP2870 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA IP2870 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA IP2870, immediately.
Canon PIXMA IP2870 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA iP2870 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|