Canon PIXMA MG2440 is just one of the items supplied by Canon with features besides printing likewise do scanning as well as duplicate. The unwanted of this product is that it can do printing swiftly with clear detail. In addition, this product provides simpleness in printing and also power savings features with the car power on it has. This item has the physical functions of weight roughly 3.5 kg, 426 widths, 306 depth, and also 145 mm height, additionally includes a fashionable layout. For those of you who are interested in this product, the adhering to are the requirements review of this item.
Like PIXMA MG2140, Canon PIXMA MG2440 outfitted with 2 FINE Cartridge, namely black as well as shade, which provides at the very least 2 pl downright ink beads with a print resolution up to 4800 x 600 dpi, make the hard copies it produced has a good detail. Not just that, the printing rate used by this product is fairly quick, with speeds in mono printing setting is about 8.0 ipm and in the shade printing mode is roughly 4.0 ipm. With these requirements, the speed of these products in a print job is relatively fast as well as have actually been throughout tests with ISO/ IEC 24734 typical, with a note using A4 paper. With optional XL ink cartridge it has, PIXMA MG2440 can generate 400 pages with mono printing, and 300 pages with color printing, utilizing A4 paper. This causes printing provide inks savings to 30% per web page compared with other comparable requirements, this results acquired in trials to publish continually. For enhancement, this item is fairly efficient in power usage, which throughout off-mode takes in about 0.4 watts and also in standby-mode takes in regarding 1.0 watts.
Things have actually been explained are the specification of Canon PIXMA MG2440. Besides having an elegant layout, ink conserving, great printing results with rapid print speed, as well as very easy for changing the ink, these items also offer power-saving features in use.
Canon PIXMA MG2440 Specs
- Publish Resolution; As much as 4800 ¹ x 600 dpi, Publish Technology; 2 FINE Cartridges (Black in addition to Colour), Inkjet system with 2pl (minutes.) ink bead dimension, Mono Print Speed; Approx. 8.0 ipm ¹, Colour Print Rate; Approximate. 4.0 ipm ¹
Requirements Ink Cartridges; PG-445 (Black), CL-446 (Colour), Optional XL Ink Cartridges; PG-445XL (Black), CL-446XL (Colour).
Paper Kind; Level Paper, Envelopes, Picture Paper Plus Shiny II (PP-201), Image Paper Glossy "Daily Use" (GP-501), Paper Dimensions; Common paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Picture paper: 10x15cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes: DL, COM10, Paper Weight; Plain paper: 64-- 105 g/m ², Canon picture paper: approximately 275 g/m ²
Scanner Kind; CIS flatbed photo and paper scanner, Scanner Resolution (Optical); 600 x 1200 dpi ¹, A4 Scan Rate; Approximate. 14 seconds ¹
Duplicate Speed; sFCOT: Approximate. 31 secs ¹, sESAT: Approximate. 1.6 ipm ¹, Numerous Replicate; 21 duplicates (max.), Duplicate Attributes; Record duplicating (normal paper).
Software application Consisted of; MP chauffeur consisting of Scanning Utility, My Picture Garden with Complete HD Flick Release ¹, Quick Food selection, Easy-WebPrint Ex lover Lover (download) ².
Weight; Approximate. 3.5 kg, Dimensions (W x D x H); 426 x 306 x 145mm.
Canon PIXMA MG2440 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG2440 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG2440 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG2440 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG2440
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG2440 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG2440.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG2440 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG2440 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG2440
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG2440 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG2440 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG2440 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG2440 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG2440 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG2440 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG2440 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG2440 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG2440, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG2440 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG2440 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG2440 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG2440 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG2440, immediately.
Canon PIXMA MG2440 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.