Canon canoSCAN 3000ex Review - The Canon 3000ex Scanner Driver insisted optimum optical resolution of 1,200 pixels each inch (ppi) is well above the 300 ppi you need for scanning message for Optical Character Recognition or scanning photos for printing. On our OCR examinations, the bundled ScanSoft OmniPage SE had no trouble reading our Times New Roman test web page at 10 variables or our Arial website at 12 factors. The manufacturer's complete rating of reasonable for OCR is based partly on its lack of ability to evaluate smaller sized font sizes without blunders, as well as partly on the absence of an ADF. Photo scan high quality was a bit far better than fantastic. Before scans for 4-by-6 as well as 5-by-7 photos took 11 to 39 secs, depending on exactly what does it set you back? the scanner needed to warm up. At resolutions of 300 to 400 ppi, the Canon CanoScan 3000ex took 18 to 20 secs to check to the packed Arcsoft Picture Workshop and conserve the scans. The Canon CanoScan 3000ex is easy to use, with a selection of one-touch turn on the front panel and a driver with both an easy user interface for fast scanning as well as an ingenious user interface for more control. It also has an automatic quality for scanning multiple pictures in a solitary check and sending them to your image editor with each photo in its own residence window.
Canon CanoScan 3000ex Benefits
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface
- 1200 x 2400 dpi CCD sensor & 48-bit internal colour depth
- 3 configurable EZ buttons
- Comprehensive software package
- Fast Multi-Photo mode
- Advanced Z-lid for book or magazine scanning
- QARE dust and scratch removal for photos
Canon CanoScan 3000ex Driver System Requirements & CompatibilityWindows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for CanoScan 3000ex :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of CanoScan 3000ex in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
Canon canoSCAN 3000ex Driver Download
ScanGear CS Windows 2000/Vista/Xp (32-bit)
|CanoScan 3000 / CanoScan 3000F - Quick Start Guide|