Konica Minolta Bizhub C454E Review - is a new and free working style with the bizhub C554e series. easy setup installation, and With PageScope Mobile, you can print and scan from mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, and PCs, and access cloud services such as Google DriveTM and DropboxTM to maximize productivity and efficiency, You can. Outside the company. Cloud / mobile / bizhub connectivity improves business efficiency by enhancing information sharing and usage.
Bizhub C554e series adopts smart user interface with easy and intuitive INFO-Palette design, so that it works smoothly on PC, tablet and smartphone and provides the same user environment in all business situations.
The bizhub C554e series implements a new multi-touch user interface that delivers the same intuitive operation as mobile devices. Tabs, flicks and pinches like smartphones make working easier and more comfortable.
Konica Minolta's consulting service, Optimized Print Services (OPS), improves business efficiency by optimizing device deployment and lowering TCO. Optimal deployment of devices with optimal environmental performance also reduces power costs.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C454E Print Specifications
- CPU / SOC 800Mhz (DualCore)
- HDD / 250 GB (Shared witd tde copier)
- Print Resolution / 1,800 dpi (equivalent) × 600 dpi (at smoothing) or
- 1,200 dpi × 1,200 dpi (in 1,200 dpi mode)*1
- PDL / PCL 5e/c Emulation, PCL 6 Emulation,
- PostScript 3 (3016) Emulation, XPS (Ver.1.0)
- Protocol / TCP/IP, IPX/SPX (NDSsupport), SMB (NetBEUI), LPD, IPP1.1, SNMP, HTTP
- Fonts / PCL / 80 Roman fonts
- PS / 137 Roman Type1 fonts
- Interface / Ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T), USB 1.1, USB 2.0, USB
Konica Minolta Bizhub C454E Scanning Specifications
Type / Full-Colour Scanner Interface / Ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T) / Driver / TWAIN Driver, HDD TWAIN Driver / Protocol / TCP/IP (FTP, SMB, SMTP, WebDAV) (IPv4/IPv6)
- Scanning Speed / (300 dpi, A4 Crosswise) / Simplex / 80 opm/Duplex / 160 opm
- Scanning Size / Max. A3 (11" × 17")
- Output Format / TIFF, JPEG, PDF, Compact PDF, XPS, Compact XPS, OOXML (pptx, xlsx*, docx*), Searchable PDF*, PDF/A*, Linearised PDF* *Optional
- Scanning Resolution / Push / 200dpi / 300dpi / 400dpi / 600dpi
- Pull / 100dpi / 200dpi / 300dpi / 400dpi / 600dpi
Konica Minolta Bizhub C454ESupport OS
Windows Vista / Vista 64bit / 7 / 7 64bit / 8 / 8 64bit / 8.1 / 8.1 64bit
Windows Server 2003 / Server 2003 64bit / Server 2003 R2 / Server 2003 R2 64bit / Server 2008 / Server 2008 64bit / Server 2008 R2 / Server 2012 / Server 2012 R2 Mac OS 9.2 / X 10.2 / X 10.3 / X 10.4 / X 10.5 / X 10.6 / X 10.7 / X 10.8 / X 10.9Linux
Konica Minolta Bizhub C454E Driver Download
Konica Minolta Bizhub 454E Driver DownloadsOperating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)Konica Minolta Bizhub 454E Win 10 Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub 454E Win 8.1/8 Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub 454E Win 7 Driver
Download (10.2MB) – Download x64 (11.5MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2003, 2008/R2, 2012/R2(32-bit,64-bit)Konica Minolta Bizhub 454E Win Vista Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub 454E Win XP Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub 454E Win Server 2003/2008/2012 Driver
Download (10.1MB) – Download x64 (11.4MB)
Scanner: Konica Minolta Bizhub 454E Scanner Driver Download for all Windows OS.
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 454E Mac 10.10/10.9 Driver Download (9.8MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 454E Mac 10.8 Driver Download (19.5MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 454E Mac 10.7 Driver Download (19.4MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 454E Mac 10.6 Driver Download (24.6MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 454E Mac 10.5 Driver Download (26.8MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 454E Mac 10.4/10.3 Driver Download (821KB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub C454E
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.