For small companies, medium-sized, up to the top class though, have power-saving Printer can print many documents up to A3 size will definitely make it easier for all the work. Epson WorkForce WF-7110 supported the latest printing technology, PrecisionCore ™. The performance of the Printer with the latest technology this may be beyond the capabilities of a Printer Laser Tech. This printer can print quality with color and sharp black and white prints on paper up to a maximum of A3 + or 13 Inch x 19 Inch. Epson Ink consumption WF-7110 more save up to 40% compared to a Laser Printer. Support Wi-Fi connectivity allows the Printer can print from a Smartphone or Tablet without the aid of wires.
Enjoy the speed of the print pictures up to 18ipm for black and white and color, or to 10ipm to 32ppm to the document (Draft) in black and white and color documents to 20ppm. PrecisionCore ™ Print Head technology from Epson Printer classes designed specifically for Office, industrial, and commercial. PrecisionCore ™ is the latest printing technology using high density print Chips that can produce up to 40 million drops of ink per second precision. Print Head is able to produce the images and text of the accuracy and speed of the Laser-Tech Printers outperformed. The prints look the more perfect with the Cartridge Epson DURABrite dry fast and durable on plain paper or photo paper.
Epson WorkForce WF-7110 outfitted Monochrome LCD screen 2.2 Inches that functions show the menus and features are being used. This printer has two Tray that each could hold 250 sheets of paper. Two Tray can be placed with the paper size and type is different. That way you don't have to bother to place the paper over and over again when want to print a document with a different size. One extra Tray at the bags you can use for a single sheet of paper that is thicker, envelope, or photo paper. Epson WF-7110 can print documents back and forth (Duplex) to conserve the use of paper *
Epson WorkForce WF-7110 comes with Wi-Fi functionality to support your comfort during printing either from a PC or device from Mobile devices. The function of Wi-Fi Direct allows you can print directly from the device without the aid of 4 routers. In addition to the wireless connection, the
Epson WorkForce WF-7110 also provided on-site Ethernet Port so you can connect the Printer to the PC'S device more at home or the Office.
Epson WorkForce WF-7110 that driver supports intended for OS:
Windows Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Server 2003 32-bit, Windows Server 2008 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit, Windows 10 32-bit
Driver File name: epson513360eu.exe, Released: 31 July 2015, Version: 2.32
Epson WF-7110DTW Driver – Download (21.40MB)
Operating Systems: Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Server 2003 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.x 64-bit, Windows Server 2012, Windows 10 64-bit
Driver File name: epson513361eu.exe, Released: 31 July 2015, Version: 2.32
Epson WF-7110DTW x64 Driver – Download (24.76MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X PowerPC, Mac OS X Intel
Epson WF-7110DTW Mac Driver – Download (36.85MB)
User’s Guide: This Epson Workforce WF-7110DTW Manual for more information about the printer.
How to install driver: To install an Epson Workforce WF-7110DTW driver, navigate to the location (download) of its file, double-click it, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Epson WF-7110DTW Printer Software Downloads
Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit-64-bit, Windows Server 2003 32-bit-64-bit, Windows Server 2008 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit-64-bit, Windows Server 2012, Windows 10 32-bit-64-bit
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson WF-7110 DTW :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson WF-7110DTW Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Epson WF-7110DTW.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.