Epson XP-310 is a level type one above Epson XP-300 also equipped for wireless printing directly by the iphone, tablet or smartphone. This printer is included in the whole in a category or having the function of printing, scanning and copying. In addition to these two types, there are still two more namely, Epson and Epson 400 XP-XP-410.
Features offered is not very different with Epson XP-300, in addition to wireless, Epson printer on XP-310 is also already equipped with 1.44-inch LCD screen as the Control menu. Other similarities IE found in the printing process with speed 8.7 of ISO ppm for black and 4.5 ppm ISO for full color. There are differences in the scan results with the results of the maximum resolution 10.200 x 14.040 dpi interpolated to be shipped a little bigger if compared to XP-300, IE only 9600 x 9600 dpi interpolate.
Here is a slightly clearer description of its specifications;
- Printing technology: 4-colour (CMYK) low-demand Inkjet Technology Micropiezo ®
- Minimum ink droplets size: 3 picoliter
- Maximum print resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimized DPI
- ISO printing speed:
- Black: 8.7 ISO ppm1
- Color: 4.5 ISO PPM1
- Color Black and White
- Copy Quantity: 1 – 99 (PC-Free)
- Maximum copy size: 8.5 "x 11"
- Type of scanner: Flat color
- Photoelectric device: color CIS line sensors
- Optical Resolution: 1200 DPI
- Hardware resolution: 2400 DPI
- Maximum resolution: 10.200 x 14.040 dpi interpolated
- Scanner bit depth: 48-bit color/24-bit output
General specifications for Epson XP-310
- Operating systems: Windows ® 8 (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista ® (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit), Windows XP Professional x 64 Edition Mac ® OS X 10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7, and 10.8 x. x 6 Internet access is required to install the OS X drivers and software.
- Display: LCD "1.44.
- Printer language: Epson ESC/P ® Raster, Epson ESC/P-r
- Operating temperature: 50 ° to 95 ° F (10 ° to 35 ° C) storage-4 ° to 104 ° F (-20 ° to 40 ° C)
- Operating Humidity: 20 – 80% storage 5 – 85% (no condensation)
- Sound level: 37 db (a)
- Rated Voltage: AC 100 – 120 V/220 – 240 V
- Rated Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz rated Current: 0.5
- AMP energy consumption: standalone copy printing: approx. 13.0 w ISO 24712 power off: approx. 0.3 W ENERGY STAR ® Qualified
- Safety approvals: Safety standards ul60950, CSA C 22.2 No. 60950, FCC Part 15 Subpart EMI B Class B, can/CSA-IEC/IEC CISPR – 22 Class B
- Dimensions: Printing: 15.4 "x 20.8" x 11.0 "(W x D x H) Storage: 15.4" x 11.8 "x 5.7" (W x D x H)
- Weight: 9.3 lb
- Software included: Epson printer drivers, Epson Scan
Epson XP-310 Operating System Compatibility:Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit
Epson XP-310 Printer Drivers (Win 7/Vista/XP) 32-bit v7.11 17.1 MB~~~>>> Download
Epson XP-310 Printer Drivers (Win 7/Vista/XP) 64-bit v7.11 20 MB~~~>>> Download
Epson XP-310 Scanner Driver (Win 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) v3.790 22.2 MB~~~>>> Download
Epson XP-310 Printer Drivers (Win 8.1/8) 32-bit v7.13 17.5 MB ~~~>>>Download
Epson XP-310 Printer Drivers (Win 8.1/8) 64-bit v7.13 20.5 MB~~~>>> Download
Epson XP-310 Printer Drivers (Mac OS X10.9.x/10.8.x/10.7.x/10.6.x/10.5.8) v9.16 27.3 MB~~~>>> Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson XP-310 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson XP-310 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Epson XP-310.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.