Sony UP-DR150 Review - The particular Sony UP DR150 is often a digital photo computer printer reliable, can create high-quality prints, lively colors and expert as supported characteristics thermal dye-sublimation technological innovation. Designed to produce quality prints and also rapid turnaround in retail, studio, in-field occasion and kiosk software, the Sony UP-DR150 also provides high-volume roll publishing, durable print heads, and a straightforward front-access design to minimize maintenance.
This computer printer has dimensions inches wide Width 11. 13 inchi back button Depth 14. 13 inchi back button Height 18. 25 inchi with bodyweight 44. 2 lb. Sony UP-DR150 may be the fastest printer in its class that will be able to print photos on 4x6 ichi solely takes 8 just a few seconds. In addition, you'll get other features of the Sony UP-DR150 high-speed USB that lets you transfer data more rapidly.
The Sony UP-DR150’s cold weather print head delivers an exceptional print that exceeds expectations for electronic digital imaging, producing clean, vibrant prints together with lifelike, continuous hues. Skin tones reproduced while using UP-DR150 approach the natural warmth that's the hallmark of excellent film prints. A choice of three print finishes - glossy, surface and matte : produces photo-like produce quality. Four different print packs can be purchased: 3-inch back button 5-inch, 4-inch back button 6-inch, 5-inch back button 7-inch and 6-inch back button 8-inch.
Sony UP-DR150 Driver Printer Download for PC :
- Sony UP-DR150 Driver Printer Free download for Windows 7
- Sony UP-DR150 Driver Printer Free download for Windows Vista
- Sony UP-DR150 Driver Printer Free download for Windows Xp
- Sony UP-DR150 Driver Printer Free download for MAC OPERATING SYSTEM
How to install the driver for Sony UP-DR150:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Sony UP-DR150 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Sony UP-DR150. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.