The Cano 300 is one of the lightest and smallest flat bed color scanners in the market. The 300 comes with all the required features to ensure that the user can enjoy using it. These features include web publishing, home work, desktop publishing and presentations. The scanner can be used to fax documents with installation of the compatible software that is available with purchase of the 300 scanner. The scanner is well designed with an optical resolution that is enhanced and outstanding. The scanner has superior color definition that is supported by the unique light source. This two helps in creating a perfect scanned image with easier to read lines and better defined color. Images scanned by the 300 have more color depth as compared to other images from other scanners. The scanner is compatible with Microsoft 95/98/2000/2003/XP and Vista.
Canon CanoScan 300 Printer Specifications:
- Document Feeder Type: Manual
- Software Included: Drivers & Utilities
- Color Depth: 24-bit (16.7 million colors
- OS Required: Microsoft Windows 3.x/95/98, Microsoft Windows NT 3.51 or later
- Type: Flatbed scanner - desktop
- Max Supported Document Size: A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Included Accessories: SCSI controller
- Max Document Size: 8.5 in x 11.7 in
Canon CanoScan 300 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
ScanGear Twain WDM/STI Driver (installs via 'Scanners & Cameras' Control Panel wizard) For [Windows 2000/Me/XP [32-bit] ~~~>>> Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for CanoScan 300:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of CanoScan 300 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of CanoScan 300.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.