Download Canon CanoScan 300S driver instantly for free. Make sure that the operating system you use is in the list of the supported OS in the description below. After downloading you should open the archive and extract the Canon CanoScan 300S driver to any location, then double-click the executable file to start the driver installation process.
Canon CanoScan 300S Printer Specifications:
- Type: Flatbed scanner - desktop
- Max Supported Document Size: A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Included Accessories: SCSI controller
- Max Document Size: 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Document Feeder Type: Manual
- Software Included: Drivers & Utilities
- Color Depth: 24-bit (16.7 million colors
- OS Required: Microsoft Windows 3.x/95/98, Microsoft Windows NT 3.51 or later
Canon CanoScan 300s System Requirements and Compatibility:Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
ScanGear Twain WDM/STI Driver (installs via 'Scanners & Cameras' Control Panel wizard) For [Windows 2000/Me/XP [32-bit] ~~~>>> Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for CanoScan 300S:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of CanoScan 300S in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.