All the major printer manufacturers now have offerings in the business inkjet market, intended as direct rivals to lower-end personal and small workgroup laser printers. Canon’s units come under the MAXIFY brand, and most are all-in-one offerings. The MAXIFY iB4050 is a single-function printer, however, and can be bought for just under £100.
CANON MAXIFY IB4050 – DESIGN AND FEATURES
Although based on inkjet technology, the printer is substantial, particularly when you’ve extended its twin paper trays into their working positions. It’s unusual to have two trays in a machine at this price, and they provide a total paper capacity of 500 sheets. Both trays can take plain paper, and the top tray can also be used for photo papers down to 15 x 10cm in size. Sitting above the top paper tray is a slide-out output support with a flip-over paper stop.
The flat top of the printer is home to a two-line by 16-character mono LCD screen set into its surface, along with seven physical buttons that control menu selection, power and job cancellation.
CANON MAXIFY IB4050 – CARTRIDGES AND CONNECTIONS
The front panel folds down to reveal the four ink cartridges in their holder; for replacement, the cartridges slide in easily. There’s only one capacity of cartridge available, claimed to yield 2,500 black pages and between 1,295 and 1,755 colour ones. These capacities are of the same order as small laser printers, but result in much lower running costs, particularly when printing colour.
The iB4050 can be connected via USB or 10/100 Ethernet network cables, or linked wirelessly to a Wi-Fi router. The Wi-Fi connection also provides direct access to print from mobile devices running Windows, iOS or Android operating systems.
CANON MAXIFY IB4050 – PRINT SPEEDS
Canon claims speeds of 23ppm printing mono and 15ppm printing colour. It also claims a time to first page of just 7 seconds. However, in our real-world tests, we didn’t achieve this. Although we did see a start of print at around 7 seconds, it was 10 seconds or more before the printer finished printing a single sheet. A five-page mono text print took 22 seconds, giving a speed of 13.6ppm.
The longer, 20-page text document took 1min 14secs – a print speed of 16.2ppm – and the same document printed in duplex mode resulted in a speed of 7.8 sides per minute. These speeds are good for this class of printer and noticeably faster than laser or LED units at this price. They’re also faster than some equivalent business inkjets – it’s only Canon’s own specs that they fall a little short of.
Canon MAXIFY iB4150 Printer Driver WINDOWS Download :
Support : (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
DOWNLOAD = = > iB4150series Full Driver & Software PackageDOWNLOAD = = > iB4150series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00DOWNLOAD = = > iB4150series Printer Driver Ver.1.00DOWNLOAD = = > IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0DOWNLOAD = = > My Printer Ver.3.3.0DOWNLOAD = = > Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0DOWNLOAD = = > Quick Utility Toolbox Ver.2.1.2
Canon MAXIFY iB4150 Printer Driver MAC OS X Download :
Support : (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
DOWNLOAD = = > iB4150series Full Driver & Software PackageDOWNLOAD = = > iB4150series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52DOWNLOAD = = > IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0DOWNLOAD = = > My Printer Ver.3.3.0DOWNLOAD = = > Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0DOWNLOAD = = > Quick Utility Toolbox Ver.2.1.2
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon MAXIFY iB4150:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon MAXIFY iB4150 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon MAXIFY iB4150. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.