Epson AcuLaser M1200 printer from this has advantages in design, complete with the handi printing quality is nice and clear. Pixels looks pretty good for laser size beginner. It also has a pretty cheap printing cost.
Epson AcuLaser M1200 laser printer has a weakness in his capacity of a still mono. Still limited function, although it is very silent and not noisy. Also quite expensive by some rival printers.
This printer is indeed still lower level, so the feature is not too much. Although it could be for printing is a fairly heavy, because its velocity is indeed quite passable. Let alone make plain text printing, has a speed of amazing.
Epson AcuLaser M1200 Features, specifications :
- Printer type: Mono laser
- Print media: A4, A5, B5, envelopes F4
- Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- A: 300 MHz
- Printing speed: 20 ppm.
- Cartridges: toner
- OS: WIN 2000, XP, Vista, Mac, Linux
- Connection: USB, parallel
- Warranty: 1 year
Epson AcuLaser M1200 Printer Driver Downloads
Epson AcuLaser M1200 Printer
Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit
- Epson M1200 Driver – Download (3.12MB)
Operating Systems: Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.x 64-bit
- Epson M1200 x64 Driver – Download (3.55MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X PowerPC, Mac OS X Intel
- Epson M1200 Mac Driver – Download (88.60MB)
User’s Guide: This Epson AcuLaser M1200 Manual for more information about the printer.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson AcuLaser M1200:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson AcuLaser M1200 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Epson AcuLaser M1200.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.