Epson is one of the printer who was keen to develop the sophistication of the technology to each product issued. After we discuss the L1300 Epson printer, this time we will review the specifications and prices of the L800 Epson printer is also not less competitiveness in the cutting-edge tech printer classes from different brands of other popular. This printer has a tremendous advantage by using the first original ink tank in the world.
The Epson printer is intentionally designed for premium-quality prints can produce. The good quality of course comes from the original Epson inks that have standard the ISO/ICE 24711 and 24712 ISO/ICE.
Picture features L800 The existence of a Epson Printer ink information contained on the original specs and price Epson printer L800 provides guaranteed quality prints the result. In doing so, prints of any size 4R will still be clearly visible, qualified and stable. Printer Epson output this time has also been equipped with a device called as FIT (fast ink top-up) to prevent the occurrence of leakage of the ink being used.
Then, in the ink itself there are also hats and filtering that can serve to filter and control the flow of air that enters. On the device the printer supplies, the number of tank ink is 6 bottles, each measuring 70 ml. with the number and size of these, then you can generate as many as 1800 pieces of photo size 4R.
Epson printer L800 is also equipped with technology Epson Micro Piezo Print Head. These technologies make the printer has printed the best capabilities with a resolution of 5760 × 1440 dpi. In addition, these technologies are still equipped with VSDT (Variable Size Droplets Technology) which causes the print head can produce ink droplets with three different size. With a mix of original Epson Ink, then result prints can provide pictures with detail and tint is very smooth, clear and brilliant. In other words, automatically the quality would be more durable.
In addition, Epson L800 has also been equipped with printable CD or DVD. That way, you can use the print feature using a CD/DVD with more ease. In terms of speed, the output printer Epson this one can print up to 34 sheets within one minute 13 seconds and also for each photo size 4R.
Epson L800 Printer Driver
Driver File name: epson374884eu.exe, Released: 08 October 2012, Version: 6.72Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit, Windows 10 32-bit
Epson L800 Driver – Download (18.12MB)
Operating Systems: Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.x 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
Driver File name: epson374885eu.exe, Released: 08 October 2012, Version: 6.72
Epson L800 x64 Driver – Download (18.90MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X PowerPC, Mac OS X Intel
User’s Guide: This Epson L800 Manual for more information about the printer.
Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Server 2003 32-bit, Windows Server 2003 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 32-bit, Windows Server 2008 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit, Windows 8.x 64-bit, Windows Server 201
Epson L800 Software updater – Download (5.82MB)
Epson L800 epson Mac Software update – Download (4.83MB).
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson L800 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson L800 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Epson L800.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.