The CanoScan 3200F delivers the three things most demanded of a scanner: Speed, speed and speed. It will rip through A4 scans in just 15 seconds (600dpi) – half the time of conventional scanners. A Film Adaptor Unit (FAU) allows scanning of 35mm negatives and slides.
Scanning no longer involves waiting around. A new ASIC controller chip processes files in record time and the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed connection delivers performance up to four times faster than standard USB.
1200x2400 dpi resolution and 48 bit colour-depth guarantee superb, crisp image quality. Clean, smooth lines combine with a stunning gloss finish to match function with form – a functioning work of art for the desk.
Four ‘EZ’ buttons can be individually configured to perform functions most often used – such as scanning straight to a PDF file or email attachment. Fast MultiPhoto mode creates individual de-skewed files from a single scan of randomly placed multiple photos. A clever Z-lid even allows quality scans from thick books and magazines.
Quality results from damaged originals is now a breeze - thanks to Canon’s QARE level 2. This intelligent software automatically restores photos to their original brilliance by removing dust and scratches, resaturating colour and reducing film grain effect – saving hours of manual retouching.
The 3200F comes with a host of powerful applications, including Ulead DVD PictureShow SE 2.0 Basic for creating DVD playable slide shows on CD-R, ArcSoft PhotoStudio 5.5 for image editing and management and OmniPage SE 2.0 for converting scanned documents to text. CanoScan Toolbox brings all the scanner applications together to keep the desktop tidy.
Canon CanoScan 3200F Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal/48-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/16-bit (for film) or 8-bit external; Black & white; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size: Print: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum; Film: 35mm x 1 frame (negative/mounted slide)
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable included)
- OS Compatibility: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP, Mac OS 9.1 to 9.2, Mac OS X version 10.1.3 to 10.2.x
- Software: CanoScan Setup CD-ROM including: ScanGear CS (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoStudio (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR (Windows/Mac), Ulead DVD PictureShow SE Basic (Windows) and Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition (Windows)
Canon CanoScan 3200F System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon CanoScan 3200F Printer Driver Download
ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Deldrv Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows 2000/Xp/Me (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Deldrv Windows 2000/Xp/Me (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan 3200 / CanoScan 3200F - Quick Start Guide ~~~>>> Download
Read Also: Canon CanoScan 3000 Driver Printer Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for CanoScan 3200F:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of CanoScan 3200F in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of CanoScan 3200F.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.