According to its users, the CANON I-SENSYS LBP3100 is relatively user-friendly. On average, they found possibly satisfy, but their opinion is a little different. You can view the forum I-SENSYS LBP3100 CANON to identify problems that users have found and suggested solutions.
Its users provide secondary ranking in terms of efficiency, and, there are many of those who share the same opinion. They found that this is the right price for the service provided You can download CANON user I-SENSYS LBP3100 manual to ensure that its features to suit your needs.
Canon I-SENSYS LBP3100 SpecificationsBasic Specifications
- Rating ****
- Maximum native print resolution 600x600dpi
- Maximum enhanced print resolution 2,400x600dpi
- Quoted speed, mono A4 16ppm
- Quoted warm-up time 0s
- Quoted time to first page, mono 9s
- Mono page from sleep time 1.0 9s
- Letter, time to first page 1.0 9s
- 25-page mono document – total time 00:01:33
- Time for 24 pages mixed greyscale 1.0 1m 33s
- Time for two greyscale 10x8in photos 1.1 15s
- Time for six greyscale 6x4in photos 1.0 20s
- Standard printer interfaces USB Hi-Speed
- Optional printer interfaces 10/100 Ethernet with Axis 1650 Print Server
- Size 197x372x250mm
- Weight 5.9kg
- Noise (in normal use) 50dB(A)
- Duty cycle 5,000
- Power consumption standby 0W
- Power consumption idle 1W
- Power consumption active 785W
- Maximum paper size A4/legal, custom length up to 356mm
- Maximum paper weight 163gsm
- Standard paper inputs 2
- Standard paper input capacity 151
- Maximum paper inputs 2
- Maximum paper input capacity 151
- Output tray capacity 100 sheets
- Duplex (code, cost if option) No
- Printer technology mono laser
- Language(s) host-based
- Supported operating systems Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.3.9 to 10.5.x, Linux
- Standard printer memory 2MB
- Maximum printer memory 2MB
- Other laser features and options none
- Price £84
- Price per mono A4 page 2.36p
- Price of 2nd paper cassette N/A
- Capacity of supplied black toner 1,500 pages
- Capacity of supplied drum(s) Replaced with toner
- Estimated mono TCO – three years light £155
- Estimated mono TCO – three years medium £544
- Estimated mono TCO – three years heavy £2634
- Warranty one year RTB
- Supplier http://www.oyyy.co.uk
- Details www.canon.co.uk
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64-bit] = = >Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]= = > Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12] = = >Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6= = > Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 User Guide= = > Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 For Linux= = > Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.