Canon i-SENSYS LBP 3310 A4 Mono Laser Printer is a very efficient machine that it should the one tool you can rely on when it comes to your need of printing out documents in a much quicker manner. Despite it being a printer capable of printing in only black and white, it does the job at the speed of 26 pages per minute with its First Print Out Time clocking at mere 6.5 seconds. The machine bears an amazing value on its ability to load paper supply. It can load up to 550 sheets of paper, which is handled by: a multipurpose tray handling 50 sheets, a build in cassette handling 250 sheets, and another 250 handled by additional cassette.
Each printer ought to accompany the product used to introduce Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 printer in Windows Operating System furthermore you’re working framework. Download Canon LBP 3310 Driver Printer For Home windows 8, Home windows 7 And Mac. This monochrome laser printer conveys print velocities of as much as 19 pages in venture with moment in dark and white and 600 x 600 most shading dpi. By method for the utilization of this printer will get noteworthy laser print high caliber. Ordinance i sensys lbp3310. i sensys lbp 3310. drivers. Ordinance i sensys lbp3310 driver 2.40. Download drivers and programming group lbp 2900.
Canon I-SENSYS LBP 3310 Printer SpecificationPrint
- Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex) Yes , Automatic
- Speed Monochrome Up to 26ppm Mono Print
- First Page 6.5 Seconds First page
- Product Group Output A4
- Double Sided Printing Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Printer Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Print
- Warm Up Time 0 Seconds
- Interface Type(s) USB
- USB Ports 1 x USB 2.0
- System Specification
- Memory (Maximum) 8MB RAM
- Operating Systems Supported Windows, Mac, Linux Compatible
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Operating System Compatibility:Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver Download
LBP3310 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64-bit]~~~>>> Download
LBP3310 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit] ~~~>>>Download
LBP3310 NetSpot Device Installer For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]~~~>>> Download
CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]~~~>>> Download
LBP3310 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6~~~>>> Download
LBP3310 NetSpot Device Installer for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5~~~>>> Download
LBP3310 CAPT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]~~~>>> Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 User Guides~~~>>> Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download,then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file.Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”,the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information,the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before,especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then,the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically