Canon I-Sensys LBP3370 A reliable monochrome laser printer with a resolution of 600 x 600 DPI and two-sided printing features. Print speed is up to 26 A4 pages per minute and the recommended monthly load is 15,000 pages. By default, the supplied feeder holds 250 sheets of paper, and the next 50 sheets hold a multipurpose tray. The output capacity is 125 pages. You can also print transparencies, labels, envelopes, and other material in addition to plain paper. The printer is able to print on media of different dimensions, the largest possible dimension is 215.9 mm x 355.6 mm. For easy operation, the LCD display and several buttons are used. To connect to a PC you can use the USB interface, you can also connect the printer to a computer network via the RJ-45 connector.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3370 Specifications
- Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex) Yes , Automatic
- Speed Monochrome Up to 26ppm Mono Print
- First Page 6.5 Seconds First page
- Product Group Output A4
- Double Sided Printing Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Printer Standard Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Print
- Printer Enhanced Resolution 2400 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced
- Warm Up Time 8 Seconds
- Interface Type(s)USB & Network
- RJ-45 Ports 1 x RJ-45
- USB Ports 1 x USB 2.0
- Memory (Maximum) 64MB RAM
- Operating Systems SupportedWindows & Mac Compatible
- Paper Handling Input 1 250 Sheet Input Tray
- Paper Handling Input 2 50 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
- Maximum Paper Size A4
- Paper Handling Standard Output 125 Sheets
- Paper SizeA4, A5 , B5, Letter and Legal , (Max.) A4/Legal
- Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum) 2
- Sheet Weight 60 to 163g/Sq m
- Special Media Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Label, Index card, Envelope
- Barcode 8714574514802
- Monthly Duty Cycle 15k Pages Per Month
- Mono or Colour Printer Mono
- Technology Laser Printer
- Dimensions 39.97cm (W) x 37.86cm (D) x 26.7cm (H) - Weight 12.2kg
- Environmental Operating Temperature 10 to 32.5C - Humidity 20 to 80%
- Noise Level 55dbA
- Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes 403W / 9W / 5W
- Product Summary Canon i-SENSYS LBP3370 A4 Mono Laser Printer
- Product Type A4 Laser Printer
- Voltage/ Power/ Frequency 220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz
- Printer Languages PCL5, PCL6
- In The Box Canon i-SENSYS LBP3370 printer, AC Cable (UK),CD/DVD (including Software/ Utilities/ Drivers and User Manuals),Setup Guide, Black Toner Cartridge-3000 pages
- Management NetSpot Device Installer, Remote User Interface (RUI)
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3370 Operating System CompatibilityWindows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Canon UFR II Printer Driver for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8] Download
NetSpot Device Installer for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.4/10.5] Download
Object Generator For OS/400 Download
SQue Driver (X11 Motif) For Unix Download
SQue Driver (Text Mode) For Unix Download
CQue TGZ Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit] Download
CQue RPM Driver For Linux [64-bit] Download
CQue DEB Driver For Linux [64-bit] Download
UFR II/UFR II LT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit] Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3370 User Guides Download
Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit] Download
PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016 [32-bit & 64-bit] Download
UFRII Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016 [32-bit & 64-bit] Download
Canon PCL5e/5c, PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit] Download
Canon UFR II/ UFRII LT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit] Download
Canon Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit & 64-bit] Download
NetSpot Device Installer For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit] Download
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.6] Download
Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver For macOS X [10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11] Download
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12] Download
CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11] Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon i-SENSYS LBP3370:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3370 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3370. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.