Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 Laser Printer offers you three things as a printer: style, simplicity, and speed—all three are highly sought after aspects in a printer today’s world of small businesses is requiring. The printer can tackle both black & white and color printing and it does so at the speed of 8 pages per minute. It is also quiet in its operation, offering utmost comfort whenever you use it, as well as is space-saving in design. It uses all in one cartridge, in which everything needed to print out materials is housed. This system also enables you to enjoy maintenance-free printing.
Canon ranks the LaserShot LBP5000 as an 8ppm printer for both MONO and colour print. As usual, we discovered this hopeful, yet we did manage both our 5 page test prints in around 55 secs. This gives a real world print speed of just over 5ppm, which isn't negative for a printer in this class. This is an in-line equipment, which does not utilize a separate drum or belt as an intermediary in between the laser engines as well as the paper. It implies that publishing a web page in 4 colours takes no longer than printing a straightforward black page.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 Spec:
- Print Technology Colour laser beam printing
- Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Memory 8 MB
- Print Speed Up to 8 ppm colour and mono (A4)
- Paper Capacity Input: 250-sheet cassette 1-sheet manual feed slot, Output: 125-sheet face down
- Paper Sizes Cassette (Standard and optional): A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Foolscap, 16K, Envelope DL, Envelope COM10, Envelope C5, Envelope Monarch, Envelope B5, Index Card, Custom sizes: Width 76.2 to 215.9 mm; Length127.0 to 355.6mm.
- OS Support Windows 98/Me/2000/Server 2003/ XP/ Vista, Mac OS X version 10.2.8 -10.5.x, Linux
- Dimensions 407 mm x 365 mm x 374 mm
Canon I-Sensys LBP5000 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
LBP5000 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]~~~>>> Download
LBP5000 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64-bit]~~~>>> Download
CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]~~~>>> Download
Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6~~~>>> Download
Canon CAPT Printer Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]~~~>>> Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 User Guides [Windows XP/2000/Me [32-bit]~~~>>> Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.