If your small workgroup needs to share a fast and reliable printer, the i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn delivers everything you could want. Offering 20ppm output in both colour and mono, and featuring a low profile design with a small footprint, the Canon LBP7210Cdn represents an impressive blend of compact size and high performance.
With up to 9600 x 600 dpi equivalent resolution with Automatic Image Refinement (AIR) as standard, the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn delivers superior colour quality every time. It enables you to print a wide variety of documents – like presentations, reports and professional-quality letters in crisp colour and sharp black and white.
The i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn offers a wide selection of features to help boost your productivity. Thanks to its Quick First-Print technologies, the Canon LBP7210Cdn has a First Print Out Time of just 16 seconds, almost eliminating waiting times. It has a 250-sheet cassette and 50-sheet tray as standard. An additional 250-sheet cassette provides a total paper supply of 550 sheets. This means fewer interruptions and longer replenishment cycles. Productive automatic double-sided printing helps you complete print jobs, while simultaneously saving costs and producing more professional-looking documents.
BenefitsCompact, low profile colour laser printer
20ppm in colour and mono
High quality professional colour output
Up to 9600 x 600 dpi equivalent print resolution
Quick First-Print technologies
Automatic double-sided printing
Canon I-Sensys LBP7210Cdn Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12] V3.90 41 MB~~~>>> DownloadAuto Shutdown Tool [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12] V1.00 352 KB~~~>>>DownloadCAPT Printer Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit] V2.70 122 MB~~~>>> DownloadAuto Shutdown Tool For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit] V1.00 245 KB~~~>>> DownloadLBP7210Cdn User’s Guide USRM223572 7.5 MB~~~>>> Download[Mac] LBP7210Cdn e-Manual USRM223572 13 MB~~~>>> Download[Windows] LBP7210Cdn e-Manual USRM223572 11 MB~~~>>> DownloadLBP7210Cdn CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016 [64-bit] R1.50V1.10 16 MB~~~>>>DownloadLBP7210Cdn CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008 [32-bit] R1.50V1.10 14 MB~~~>>> DownloadAuto Shutdown Tool For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [32bit & 64bit] V.41100003 760 KB ~~~>>>Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.