Canon i-SENSYS LBP7110CwThe natural choice for a small business that demands the best quality printing.
A4 compact laser printer offers up to 14ppm in both color and black and white. With built-in Wi-Fi, it is the ideal choice for small businesses who want consistent, high quality results.
Product Detail specification Printer CANON i-SENSYS [LBP-7110Cw]Printer Engine
- Print Speed Up to 14 ppm colour (A4),Up to 14 ppm (A4) mono
- Printing Method Colour laser beam printing
- Print Quality Up to 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi
- Print Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- First Page Out Time Mono: approx. 18 seconds or less
- Colour: approx. 18 seconds or less
- Media Handling 40 k images/YMC K 45 k images
- Paper Input (Standard) 150-sheet cassette
- Paper Output 125-sheet face down
- Media Types Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Coated Paper, Glossy film, labels, Index cards, Envelope
- Media Sizes A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Statement, Foolscap, Envelope DL, 16 k, COM10 Envelope, C5 Envelope, Monarch Envelope, Index Card, Custom sizes: Width 83 to 215.9 mm; Length 127.0 to 355.6 mm.
- Power Requirements 220-240V (±10%) 50/60 Hz (± 2Hz)
- Power Consumption Maximum: approx. 800 W or less,Active: approx. 340 W or less,Standby: approx. 10 W,Sleep mode: Approx. 0.9 W ²,Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 1.0 kWh/week
- Memory 64 MB
- Interface USB 2.0 high-speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Operating Systems Compatibility Windows XP (32 bit/64 bit)/Vista (32 bit/64 bit)/7 (32 bit/64 bit)/8 (32 bit/64 bit)/Server 2003 (32 bit/64 bit)/Server 2008 (32 bit/64 bit)/Server 2008 R2 (64 bit),Mac OS x 10.6. and up ¹ ²/Citrix/Linux
- Dimensions 406 mm x 454 mm x 255 mm
- Weight of 16.6 kg
Canon I-Sensys LBP7110Cw Operating System Compatibility:Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw User’s Guide Download
[Mac] LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw e-Manual Download
[Windows] LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw e-Manual Download
LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw Quick Setup Guide Download
LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016 [64-bit] Download
LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008 [32-bit] Download
[Mac] UFRII LT Printer Driver (Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) Download
[Mac] MF/LBP Network Setup Tool Ver.2.31 (Mac OS: 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) Download
UFRII LT Printer Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit] Download
[Linux] MF/LBP Network Setup Tool Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon i-SENSYS LBP7110Cw :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP7110Cw In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.