PIXMA Canon printers G1200 is incorporated in Píxma G Series, with new ink system that allows this printer print black and white document baík document, color or photo with a number of print more, however with the use of ink that are more efísien.
One of the advantages of the Canon Pixma Ink tanks of the G1200 is printer ink can be refilled, and can print with standard ISO, A4 size, which can print up to 8.8 ipm (black and white) and 5.0 ipm (colour). To print a Photo can also be made with a time of about 1 minute (size 4 × 6 ")
Printer Canon Pixma ink tube system wear G1200 recently which you can see directly the amount of ink on the tube with ease. Usage ink for printer Canon G1200 are also quite efficient and efficient when you print, the printer is able to print approximately 7000 pages before replacing the ink. The advantages of this is that rare kind of printer owned other classmates.
Pictures G1200 Canon Pixma Canon PIXMA ink using the G1200 hybrid in terms of color dye is combined with black ink on the printer until the printer is canon's latest production is very well used to print the photos especially the documents. To print the photo size A4 and photo size 4R bordless in done in brackets over a minute with the print results are satisfactory.
Printer canon pixma G1200 is not reserved only on a desktop computer via USB data cable only, but these printers can also use smartphone with the feature my Canon Print Service for Android or Apple's Airprint for iOS. Surely this will make it easier for its users in print.
Canon PIXMA G1200 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
Canon PIXMA G1200 Drivers And Software Download Links For Windows:
XPS Printer Driver For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp => Download Here
Printer Driver For Windows For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp => Download Here
Full Driver & Software Package For Windows For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp => Download Here
My Printer For Windows For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp => Download Here
Easy Webprint For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp => Download Here
Easy PhotoPrint For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp => Download Here
My Image Garden For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp => Download Here
Quick Menu For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp => Download Here
Guide Quick Menu For Windows => Download Here
Guide My Image Garden For Windows => Download Here
Canon PIXMA G1200 Drivers And Software Download Links For Mac OS:
Full Driver & Software Package For MAC OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7 => Download Here
CUPS Printer Driver For MAC OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7 => Download Here
Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7 => Download Here
My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7 => Download Here
Easy-PhotoPrint EX For Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7 => Download Here
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA G1200:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA G1200 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA G1200.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.