Download Canon PIXMA iX6700 Driver free printer complete and updates for Windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Mac OS. Driver and software selections is supported by your device.
Canon PIXMA iX6700 Specifications:
- Printing resolution (dpi): 9600 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical)
- Print width: 12.7 inches/322.2 mm (for Borderless Printing: 13 inches/329 mm)
- External dimensions: Approx. 23 (W) x 12.3 (D) x 6.3 (H) inches, Approx. 584 (W) x 310 (D) x 159 (H) mm
- Weight: Approx. 17.8 lb (Approx. 8.1 kg)
- Print Head/Ink: Total 5120 nozzles (PgBK 1024 nozzles, Y/DyeBK each 512 nozzles, C/M each 1536 nozzles)
- Windows Operating System: Windows 8, Windows 8.1 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP1, Windows Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 32-bit only
- Mac OS Operating System: Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later.
- Languages: Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, BG, EE, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, HR, ID, LT, LV, Korea, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, RO, SI, SK, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, UA.
- Size: 48, 408KB
Canon Pixma IX6700 Operating System Compatibility:Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
iX6700 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
iX6700 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
iX6700 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
iX6700 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6) ~~~>>> Download
iX6700 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
iX6700 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) ~~~>>> Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA IX6700 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA IX6700 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA IX6700.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.