Canon SELPHY CP600 is a compact, battery-powered photo printer. The SELPHY in portable mode directly prints a photograph of 69 seconds via a USB port from any digital video camera that is compatible with the PictBridge standard, and the time to print from the latest Canon digital IXUS is reduced to 63 seconds. In addition, the printer supports wireless printing using the IrDA infrared port for some mobile phone models with a built-in camera, as well as a full set of modern functions according to the PictBridge standard.
- Interfaces: IRDA, USB 2.0
- Direct print: There are
- Additional Information
- Weight: 0.875 kg
- Features: battery power is possible.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 178x59x131 mm
- OS support: Windows, Mac OS
- Power consumption (Working): 60 W
- Power consumption (in standby mode): 4 W
- Minimum system requirements: Intel Pentium + 16 Mb RAM
- Scope: Personal
- Positioning: Portable
- Device: Printer
- Plot type: color
- Print technology: Sublimation
- Maximum format: A6
- Number of colors: 4
- Maximum resolution for color printing: 300 x 300 dpi
- Printing photos: There are
- Print without fields: there are
- Maximum print/b Resolution: 300 x 300 dpi
- Print time 10 See (color) : 63 p
- Consumable materials
- Printing to: Photo paper
- Fonts and Management languages
- PostScript support: No
- Product Type
- Home application area
- Print technology sublimation printing
- A6 paper Format (10 x 15 cm)
- Max print Speed (A4) 1 page/min (monochrome mode)
- Maximum print speed (A4) 1 page min (in color)
- Print resolution to 300 x 300 dpi
- Size and weight
- Width 17.8 cm
- Height 13.1 cm
- Depth of 58.5 cm
Canon SELPHY CP600 Operating System Compatibility:Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon SELPHY CP600 Printer Driver for Windows Vista 64bit 1.2 1.4 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon SELPHY CP600 Printer Driver for Windows 2000 (32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit) 3.1.0 3 MB~~~>>> Download
ImageBrowser EX for OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9 N/A 37 MB~~~>>> Download
PhotoStitch Updater for OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8 3.2.7 12 MB~~~>>> Download
ImageBrowser EX for OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.6 N/A 36 MB~~~>>> Download
ImageBrowser EX for Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/Windows 8 (32-bit)/Windows 8 (64-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit)/
Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit) N/A 119 MB~~~>>> Download
ZoomBrowser EX Updater Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit) 6.9.0a 36 MB~~~>>> Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon SELPHY CP600:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon SELPHY CP600 In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon SELPHY CP600.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.