Although Dell has not quite world famous peinter but this is not a printernya, the product of a bad printer. Like the other printers that cost is not much different with B1160w wireless printer, Dell has several advantages. However, this printer is not intended for the use of a large office or the intensity of a high printing. Suitable for personal or small offices.
The capacity of the paper on this printer a maximum 150 sheets and less satisfying on the Ethernet. This wireless printer can not be accessed by more people in a single process. However, when you use the Dell printer at home is still able to process the given printah. Plus more already support Android. You can print a document from Your Android directly to B1160w if you feel in need of a printer wireless and tech is used in the home or small office, this is a product that matches the price of US $120.
Dell B1160w settings quite easy because of the disuport software that is easy to understand. So also with the dimensions. Long size 13.03 inches, width of 8.46 inches high and 7 inches wide. The order paper and the colour is like most other laser printer parts on paper are somewhat curved, color dominated black and gray. With this kind of form, this Dell wireless printer won't be much eat your desk, it's still pretty much remaining space for other things.
Print this printer paper container can only hold 150 sheets of paper only. So also the container output print. When you discuss the print data is more than that, siap-siaplah to fill the back of the paper in the printer tray. According to Dell's own, their printer able to print 10000 sheets of paper in one month sebel. If it is true it seems that amount was enough for individual users. Another plus that is B1160w can print cardstock or envelope without the need to first print the sample or samples. This printer is already better in getting to know the type of paper than previous Dell 1130n products.
This printer support to many PC OS. Such as Windows 2000 Server, XP, Vista, 7 either 32 or 64-bit, Mac OS, Linux. There will be installation instructions from connecting with USB install driver and printer settings that spent about 2 minutes.
Unfortunately, as already mentioned above. This printer has an Ethernet connection limitations. The printer could not be too much access by users. But when you use it at home, you can limit who can access the printers so that later the error does not occur on the printer. This printer works on wireless 802.11 b/g/n so that the maximum data transfer only 600Mbps. you can set up a wireless printer server it easily because the driver in an easy to understand user. Depending on your needs.
There are only two navigas buttons on the printer the Power and wireless alerts. This is natural, because it is indeed not monolaser printer requires a lot of navigation to start the process of printing. The location of this button is at the top of the printer. When you are sitting in front of a desk, need enforcing agency or stand to achieve both of these buttons. However, it looks like it's not too inhibited. For beginners any printer will not be difficult to use.
Did a refill on the catridge is also not difficult. You simply open the front pastik panel and pull the catridgenya out. According to the Dell website sendri, a full cartridge can print 1500 sheets of paper. He repeated the content of the price of US $59.99 or around Idr 59,000 when count in matimatika means around Rp40/sheet. But this is a matter of the Dell standard, not a matter of maximum use of the printer. The count will be different if we use a lot of ink color, clarity or print results improved quality of print.
For speed issues may be difficult in children compared with similar printers. Are visible, there is no significant difference compared with printers such as Lexmark E460. All the printer has its own focus in print. Whether in print, colored or monochrome, text or images.
To print text, it looks like B1160w comparison did better with his rival. But when printing graphics, there are a couple of lines and colors that not is smooth. In terms of graphics, B1160 still need some improvement. For more details please see the picture below. [RIC]
Dell B1160W Driver Printer DownloadWindows
- Dell B1160 Mono Printer Driver for Windows 10 [32bit - 64bit] : Download
- Dell B1160w Mono Printer Driver for Windows XP [32bit - 64bit] | Windows Vista [32bit - 64bit] | Windows 7 [32bit - 64bit] | Windows 8 [32bit - 64bit] | Windows 8.1 [32bit - 64bit] : Donwload
- Dell B1160w Mono Printer Driver for Mac OS X v10.4 | Mac OS X v10.5 | Mac OS X v10.6 | Mac OS X v10.7 | OS X v10.8 | OS X v10.9 | OS X v10.10 | OS X v10.11 : Download
- Dell B1160W Mono Laser Printer for Linux [32bit-64bit] : Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Dell B1160w:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Dell B1160w in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Dell B1160w.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.