Download driver Canon CP-220
Download driver for Canon CP-220 will provide the opportunity to make full use of the features of the device and the correct working. On Download you will find the latest driver for Canon CP-220-driver, officially provided by the device manufacturer. With it, you can be sure that your printer Canon CP-220 under Windows will work with your current software.
The driver installation procedure
The latest version of the driver for printer Canon CP-220 we retrieve using IObit Driver Booster. After it is installed, click on the scan button, which is responsible for the search for new versions of drivers. When it detects the driver for Canon CP-220, click on the update button. Then follow the instructions displayed by IObit Driver Booster.
Canon CP-220 Specs
- Printer Type
- Full-color direct digital printer
- Printing Method
- Dye-Sublimation thermal transfer (with overcoating)
- Print Speed (up to)
- Postcard Size:Approx. 85 sec. Credit Card Size:Approx. 40 sec. 8-Mini Labels:Approx. 40 sec.
- Number of Nozzles
- 8-Mini Labels:Wide Size: Approx. 106 sec.
- Print Resolution (Up to)
- Reproduction:300 x 300 dpi:256 gradations/ color
- Standard Interfaces
- Direct Connection to Camera using camera's USB cable; Connection to Computer: Standard A:B USB Cable (Mac and Windows software included with printers)
- Ink Compatibility
- Dedicated ink cassette (Y/ M/ C, overcoating)
- Print Size
- Postcard size: borderless - 5.8 x 3.9 in. (148 x 100mm), bordered - 4.8 x 3.6 in. (121.9 x 91.4mm); Credit card size: borderless - 3.4 x 2.1 in. (86 x 54mm), bordered - 2.6 x 2.0 in. (66.7 x 50mm); 8 Mini labels: 0.9 x 0.7 in. (22 x 17.3mm); Wide size: borderless - 3.94 x 7.87 in. (100 x 200mm)
- Print Modes
- Postcard size (bordered or borderless); Credit card size (bordered or borderless); 8 Mini labels (per Credit card size sheet); Wide size (bordered or borderless)
- Paper Compatibility
- Dedicated paper (for Postcard size; Credit card size prints, Credit card size label, or Credit card sheet with 8 mini labels or Wide size)
- Paper Feed Method
- Automatic feed from paper cassette
- Paper Eject Method
- Sheets eject onto top of paper cassette
- Physical Dimensions
- 6.7 x 4.7 x 2.2 in./ 170.0 x 119.0 x 54.8mm
- 28.9 oz./ 820g (excluding paper cassette and ink cassette)
- Power Source
- AC Power(100 - 240v) using included Compact Power Adapter CA-CP100. Via car cigarette lighter, using optional Car Battery Adapter CBA-CP100
- Operating Environment
- 5 - 40°C (41 - 104°F), 20 - 80% RH (when running)
Canon CP-220 Operating System Compatibility:Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver Canon CP-220 Compact Photo Printer for Windows Download
Driver Canon CP-220 Compact Photo Printer for Mac OS X Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon CP-220 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon CP-220 In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon CP-220.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.