Canon MAXIFY iB4000 - Print business documents quickly and better. The Canon maxify ib4000 is a small office with a high print speed, built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet, and support for mobile and cloud-based printing. It is equipped with a two-way printing function and brushes on them a large volume. Provides high quality printing of business documents. A printer with two cassettes of 250 sheets for small offices with large print volumes. Quick printing of the first sheet and high printing speed is 15 pages per minute for color and 23 pages per minute for monochrome printing. Print through Wi-Fi and Ethernet from your computer, smartphone, Tablet PC, and cloud resources. Separately replaced tank XL with a resource of 2 500 pages for color and 1 500 pages for monochrome printing. Dual Resistant HD Ink designed specifically for quality printing of business documents.
Canon MAXIFY iB4000 Specification:
- Printing resolution (dpi): 600 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical).
- Interface: USB Port: Hi-Speed USB, LAN Port: Wired LAN: 100BASE-TX / 10BASE-T, Wireless LAN: IEEE802.11n / IEEE802.11g / IEEE802.11b.
- Print width: 8 inches/203.2 mm.
- Operating environment: Temperature: 41 to 95 °F (5 to 35 °C), Humidity: 10 to 90 % RH (no condensation).
- Storage environment: Temperature: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C), Humidity: 5 to 95 % RH (no condensation).
- Power supply: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power consumption: Printing: Approx. 24 W.
- External dimensions: Approx. 18.3 (W) x 15.5 (D) x 11.5 (H) inches, Approx. 463 (W) x 394 (D) x 290 (H) mm.
- Weight: Approx. 21.5 lb (Approx. 9.8 kg).
- Print Head/Ink: Total 4352 nozzles (BK 1280 nozzles, C/M/Y 512 x 6 nozzles).
Canon MAXIFY iB4000 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Download⇐iB4000 series Full Driver & Software Package Mac (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)Download⇐iB4000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 Mac (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)Download ⇐iB4000 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)Download ⇐iB4000 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)Download ⇐iB4000 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)Download ⇐iB4000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)Download ⇐iB4000 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)Download ⇐iB4000 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon MAXIFY iB4000:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon MAXIFY iB4000 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon MAXIFY iB4000.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.