MAXIFY iB4040 Printer for small offices with high-speed printing, the module Wi-Fi and Ethernet built-in, as well as support for mobile and cloud printing. Equipped with two-sided printing function and large ink tank. Provides high quality printing of business documents.
High speed printing with printer for small officeHigh performance plus support for work online. Fast and reliable printer that is designed specifically for small offices with monthly print volume 250-1500 pages. Support for Wi-Fi and Ethernet, the quality and control of print professionals who are used to the extra controls-just the right choice.
Quick printingNow you won't have to wait long until the printed business documents. The printer is printing a document with a speed of ISO A4 23 images per minute in the form of monochrome and 15 images per minute in color mode, and thanks to the technology of Quick First Print, printing time of the first sheet is only about 7 seconds.
Printing high quality business documentsDRHD ink ensures clear text and bright colors. This highly resistant pigment ink (not fade over time), resistant to removal and marker and therefore ideal for printing a document.
Cost effectiveXL ink tank resource is 2,500 pages to color and monochrome printing to 1,500 pages to A4 size. Ink tank can be replaced separately, which ensures maximum efficiency and minimum waste. For additional savings, you can also buy a set (4 colors) to replace the ink of all colors.
Increase productivity according to needsTwo high capacity tape 250 sheet helps save time loading paper, and thanks to the automatic two-sided printing, business document will look more professional, plus it saves you paper and time.
ConnectivityCloud MAXIFY Link technology allows printing directly from the popular cloud resources (such as Evernote, Dropbox, Google and OneDrive Drive) from smartphones through the application of solutions to maximize the Match. Apple's AirPrint service is also supported and Google Cloud Print.
Canon MAXIFY iB4040 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Download⟸iB4040 series Full Driver & Software Package Mac (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Download⟸iB4040 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 Mac (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Download⟸iB4040 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Download⟸iB4040 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download⟸iB4040 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)
Download⟸iB4040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download⟸iB4040 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download⟸iB4040 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon Maxify iB4040:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon Maxify iB4040 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon Maxify iB4040.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.