Free drivers for the Canon SELPHY CP720. Select the required driver to download from the list.
You can also select an operating system to see only the drivers that are compatible with your system.
- Printer Type Compact photo printer - dye sublimation - color
- Form Factor portable
- Manufacturer Canon
- Technology dye sublimation
- Print Speed Up to 1 min/page - photo - 3.95 in x 5.83 in
- Up to 1.2 min/page - photo - 3.9 in x 7.9 in
- Up to 0.5 min/page - photo - 3.4 in x 2.13 in
- Built-in Devices preview screen
- Preview Screen Size 1.5"
- Connectivity Technology wired
- Interface USB
- Direct Printing Specifications
- Canon Direct Print, PictBridge
- Printer Features borderless printing
- Type compact photo printer
- Portable portable
- Max H-Document Size 3.95 m
- Max V-Document Size 7.87 in
- Media Type
- business cards, photo paper, photo stickers, postal card paper
- Media Sizes 0.7 in x 0.9 in, 2 in x 2.625 in, 2.1 in x 3.4 in, 3.95 in x 5.83 in
- Card / Label Sizes 0.68 in x 0.87 in, 2.0 in x 2.6 in, 2.13 in x 3.4 in, 3.6 in x 4.8 in, 3.94 in x 7.87 in, Hagaki Card (3.93 in x 5.83 in), US 4 x 6 Card (4 in x 6 in)
- Type power adapter
- Form Factor
- Preview Screen Size (metric) 3.8 cm
- Microsoft Certifications
- Compatible with Windows 7
- Max Resolution Color 300 dpi
- Type card reader
- Supported Flash Memory Cards
- CompactFlash Card type II, Memory Stick PRO, SD Memory Card
- OS Required Apple MacOS X 10.2 - 10.4.x, Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Max Media Size (Custom) 3.95 in x 7.87 in
- Media Type Photo paper, postal card paper, business cards, photo stickers
- Card / Label Sizes
- US 4 x 6 Card (4 in x 6 in), Hagaki Card (3.93 in x 5.83 in), 2.13 in x 3.4 in, 0.68 in x 0.87 in, 2.0 in x 2.6 in, 3.6 in x 4.8 in, 3.94 in x 7.87 in
- Media Sizes 3.95 in x 5.83 in, 2.1 in x 3.4 in, 0.7 in x 0.9 in, 2 in x 2.625 in
- Copier Type none
- Min Operating Temperature 41 °F
- Max Operating Temperature 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating 20 - 80%
- Media Type Class
- other, photo paper
- Media Size Class
- Brand Canon
- Product Line
- Canon SELPHY
- Model CP720
- Packaged Quantity 1
- Compatibility Mac, PC
- Connector Type 4 pin USB Type A
- Type USB, direct print port
- Total Qty 1
- Printing Technology
- dye sublimation
- Printing Output Type color
- Type none
- Type none
- Max Speed 0.5 min/page, 1 min/page, 1.2 min/page
- Media Size 3.4 in x 2.13 in, 3.9 in x 7.9 in, 3.95 in x 5.83 in
- Output Quality photo
- Type Canon Easy-PhotoPrint, Canon ImageBrowser, Canon PhotoStitch, Canon ZoomBrowser EX, Drivers & Utilities
- Width 7 in
- Depth 4.9 in
- Height 2.5 in
- Weight 2.05 lbs
- PC Connection USB
- Manufacturer Canon
Canon SELPHY CP720 Operating System CompatibilityWindows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
Canon SELPHY CP720 Printer Driver DownloadCanon SELPHY CP720 Print Driver for Windows 7 64bit 4.0 1.24 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon SELPHY CP720 Print Driver for Windows 7 32bit 4.0 1.16 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon SELPHY CP720 Print Driver for Windows Vista 3.4 1.32 MB ~~~>>>Download
Canon SELPHY CP720 Print Driver for Windows Vista 64bit 1.2 1.39 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon SELPHY CP720 Print Driver for Windows 3.3.0 2.19 MB~~~>>> Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon SELPHY CP720 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon SELPHY CP720 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.