Overview of designs offered by Epson L300 is quite elegant and attractive in the next size is quite minimalistic. This printer has a dual function i.e., in addition to interest print various documents you can also use it to scan a document. With an excess of the assets it felt this device is ideal for those of you who have high productivity demands especially in terms of print documents. Reliable performance offered by these printers is one of the advantages of its own assets in the help a wide the purposes of your job.
The quality of performance is a pretty reliable on Epson L300 cannot escape the fast processor support as well as integrated talh memory in it. In addition, some other conveniences such as USB 2.0 connectivity has also been embedded in it. The existence is certainly easy to connect it with other devices. In addition, support Ethernet connectivity also has embedded in it to spoil its users. The printed results to themselves, this device offers a fairly high resolution with a maximum paper size of A4 magnitudes. The print speed is relatively firm of Regensburg presented them so it will be so save your time especially when copying a lot of documents.
In running it, Epson L300 have also supports multiple operating systems from Windows and Mac OS x. input tray capacity that can hold many sheets of course will give you the comfort of its own later. In umpung, a blend of attractive designs that are capable of simultaneous performance is one attraction that try offered by this device. With the performance of these activities is certainly enough reliable printed documents will be easier and relatively short.
Lenguage English, French, Dutch, Swedish, Czech, Danish, German, Spanish, Italian
Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Finnish, Turkish, Greeg, Norwegian,
Bulgarian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Romanian, Russian, Arabic,
Catalan, Slovak, Chinese, Kazak, Korean, Thai, Ukrainian, Chinese
Epson L300 Printer Driver Download
Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Server 2003 32-bit, Windows Server 2008 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit, Windows 10 32-bit
Driver File name: epson379136eu.exe, Released: 24 September 2014, Version: 1.54
Epson L300 Driver➤Download (20.50MB)
Operating Systems: Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Server 2003 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.x 64-bit, Windows Server 2012, Windows 10 64-bit
Driver File name: epson379137eu.exe, Released: 24 September 2014, Version:1.54
Epson L300 x64 Driver ➤Download (24.03MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X PowerPC, Mac OS X Intel
Epson L300 Mac Driver ➤Download (37.06MB)
Epson L300 Easy Photo Print 2.51.00 Mac Driver ➤Download (25.38MB)
User’s Guide: This Epson L300 Manual for more information about the printer.
Epson L300 Printer Software Download
Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Server 2003 32-bit, Windows Server 2003 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 32-bit, Windows Server 2008 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit, Windows 8.x 64-bit, Windows Server 201
Epson L300 Software updater ➤Download (5.80MB).
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson L300 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson L300 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Epson L300.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.