Epson Stylus T1100 able to print pictures up to a resolution of 5760 × 1440 pixels thanks to the technology of printing ink droplet size system variable or a variable-Size Droplets (VSDT) fed in print head Epson Stylus T1100, this technology useful for getting a smooth gradation of images both to document a colored or black and white documents. In addition, this printer also provided technology DURABrite Ultra that makes the printer prints not easily wear off, though he was exposed to the water and can last a long time.
But the button – the button on the printer Epson Stylus T1100 can be said very little and was impressed very simple, perhaps because this printer is only intended as a PC-based printer for your Office, then the usual buttons provided little else because can be controlled from the software that you can install on your PC. And other shortcomings on the printer Epson Stylus T1100 was at the time of printing the PDF file printer is slow in producing the document, but it is not so influential on this printer's performance, especially if we know that usually epson printer has a hard sound and vibrations while working, it won't we find in Epson Stylus T1100.
Specifications Printer Epson Stylus T1100
- Color Inkjet printing methods
- Maximum resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi
- There is no memory
- Interface USB 2.0
- Network Support-no
- Operating system Windows 2000/XP/Vista; Mac OS 10.3.9 and above.
- Multipurpose paper capacity: 120 sheets
- Paper type Plain/letter/legal/legal/half an envelope
- Max paper size A3 +
- Dimensions (plt) 32.2 × × 61,6 at 21.4 cm
- Weight 11.8 kg
- Electricity consumption (active/sleep) 26/1.7 watts
- 1 year warranty
Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit
Driver File name: epson324918eu.exe, Released: 05 October 2009, Version: 6.61
Epson T1100 Driver ➤Download (16.10MB)
Operating Systems: Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
Driver File name: epson324919eu.exe, Released: 05 October 2009, Version: 6.61
Epson T1100 x64 Driver ➤Download (16.85MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X PowerPC, Mac OS X Intel
Epson T1100 Mac Driver ➤Download (19.26MB)
User’s Guide: This Epson Stylus Office T1100 Manual for more information about the printer.
Epson T1100 Printer Software Download
Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit-64-bit
Epson T1100 Creativity Suite Software ➤Download (25.29MB)
Epson T1100 Easy Photo Print Mac Software➤Download (25.37MB).
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson T1100 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of T1100 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Epson T1100.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.