Sturdy and do not eat a lot of places is one of the things that we encountered when testing the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277 dw. The dimensions of his own as a multifunction printer is not too big or outgrown the space, making it suitable to be placed in the working space is limited. The shortcomings that we saw on this printer, in addition to a fairly heavy does it weigh reach 16 kg, the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277 dw this unfortunately does not have a paper tray capacity large enough for a job that demands more use of the printer. The main paper tray contains only 150 sheets of paper, with the paper tray at the ADF scanner is also only able to accommodate up to 50 sheets of paper only. In addition, the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277 dw alone sold at IDR 8 millions which makes it a less-affordable multifunction printer when compared to similar printers. However, if the given function and feature complete as well as its durability and how many sheets of paper the printer can do its job, it appears that the relative price is proportional to his ability.
A bit unfortunate when we test it, the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277 dw turned out to have no speed indicated in the technical specifications of the claims. However, the results of the ujinya itself is not quite disappointing. With our test results based on the above, in performance speed multifunction printer from HP is still belongs to tertutama fast enough in doing the process of Print and Copy. These two functions are generally the most commonly used, either in the home or small business. Coupled with its function to be able to do Fax, WiFi Ready and able to perform the function of print directly from a mobile device via NFC or email directly, the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277 dw seems to give a completeness of performance and features for those who need a versatile printer.
Relatively fast performance
Features complete with WiFi Ready and NFC
The relatively heavy weight (16 kg)
Prices are high for multifunction printer belongs to a type
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277dw Printer Specification :
- Functions: Print, copy, scan, fax
- Print speed black: Up to 19 ppm
- Print speed color: Up to 19 ppm
- Print technology: Laser
- Print quality black (best): Up to 600 dpi
- Print quality color (best): Up to 600 dpi
- Processor speed: 800 MHz
- Wireless capability: Yes, built-in Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Memory, standard: 256 MB
- Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 100 sheets (10 mm stack height)
- Media sizes supported: Letter, legal, executive, A4, A5, custom: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media sizes, custom: 3 x 5 to 5 x 14 in
- Media sizes, custom: 76.2 x 127 to 215.9 x 355.6 mm
- Scan resolution: Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Copy speed (normal): Black: Up to 19 cpm, Color: Up to 19 cpm
- Fax memory: Up to 400 pages
- Fax resolution: Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Power: 110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 16.5 x 16.4 x 12.7 in
- Weight: 35.9 lb
HP LaserJet Pro M277 Printer series Full Software and PCL 6 Driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/2008 (32bit or 64bit) ⇒Download
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277 series PCL.6 Printer Driver For Windows Vista/XP/2003 (32bit or 64bit)⇒ Download
Download HP LaserJet Pro MFP M277dw driver for MAC OS X:
HP Easy Start for Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7 ⇒Download
HP LaserJet Pro Series Firmware Update Utility for Mac OS X 10.6/10.5 ⇒Download
How to install the driver for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M277dw
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.