HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 driver-This printer has print speeds of 30 ppm for black and white documents and 26 ppmfor colour documents. The printer also has an amazing print resolution i.e. to reach600 x 1200 dpi. For the monthly cycle that is owned by this printer is reaching up to20000 pages so it is very suitable to meet the needs of the print in your work.
Download HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 All-in-one printer series free drivers and software for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Mac OS. The complete software solution includes everything you need to install and use the printer. This software collection contains a complete set of drivers, installation software and optional software. Select the drivers and software that are compatible with the operating system.
Download HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 All-in-One Printer series, Printer Software and DriverHP OfficeJet Pro 6970 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and DriversOS:Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32-bit)OS:Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (64-bit)Size:163.4 MB➤ Download
HP Officejet Pro 6970 All-in-One Printer Basic DriverOS:Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-bit)Size:61.8 MB➤Download
HP Officejet Pro 6970 All-in-One Printer series Basic DriverOS:Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (64-bit)Size:66.2 MB➤Download
HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 All-in-One series Basic Driver - IT Professional Use onlyOS:Windows server 2012/2008Size:61.7 MB➤Download
HP Officejet Pro 6970 All-in-One Printer FirmwareOS:Windows 10/8.1/8/7vista/xp (32-bit)OS:Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (64-bit)Size:25.8 MB➤Download
HP Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility SoftwareOS:Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32-bit)OS:Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (64-bit)Size:5.4 MB➤Download
HP Print and Scan Doctor for WindowsOS:Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32-bit)OS:Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (64-bit)Size:10.1 MB➤Download
Download HP Officejet Pro 6970 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers For MAC OS XReadiris Pro 14 for HPOS:Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11Size:186.6 MB➤Download
How to install the driver for HP OfficeJet Pro 6970
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.