Expression Premium XP-620 is ideal if you require flexible printing. You can print high-quality photos and text is sharp and accurate as well as copy and scan with one small-sized model. Wi-Fi connectivity and compatibility of the Epson printing means easy to Connect wherever you are. Two front-loading paper tray and 6.8 cm LCD screen with touch panel provides easy access.
Features of Epson Epson iPrint includes 1 Connect to the easy wireless printing from smartphones and tablets, Epson Photo Print Creative Print1 directly from Facebook, and Epson printing1 email, which you can print from anywhere in the world by sending photos and the document directly to the printer. AirPrint2 and Google Cloud Print is also supported.
The Wi-Fi settings automatically 3 makes it easy to connect to a Wi-Fi network, or vice versa, a compatible devices can be connected via Wi-Fi Direct ® without having to connect through a wireless router. You can also print from a Wireless camera that is compatible with PictBridge.
In addition to the touch panel swinging 3.7 cm, XP-620 include memory card slots PC card without access. XP-620 also print on CDs and DVDs.
Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Server 2003 32-bit, Windows Server 2008 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit , Windows 10 32-bit
Driver File name: epson379198eu.exe, Released: 29 September 2014, Version: 2.2
Epson Premium XP-620 Driver – Download(24.93MB)
Operating Systems: Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Server 2003 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.x 64-bit , Windows Server 2012, Windows 10 64-bit
Driver File name: epson379199eu.exe, Released: 29 September 2014, Version:2.2
Epson Premium XP-620 x64 Driver – Download (29.84MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X PowerPC, Mac OS X Intel
Epson Premium XP-620 Mac Driver – Download (50.56MB)
Epson Premium XP-620 Scan 4.011 Mac Driver – Download (17.11MB)
User’s Guide: This Epson Premium XP-620 Manual for more information about the printer.
Epson Premium XP-620 Printer Software Downloads
Operating Systems: Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.x (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2012, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
EpsonNet Config 4.5.7 Software – Download (49.99MB)
Epson Premium XP-620 Event Manager Mac Software – Download (14.55MB)
Epson Premium XP-620 Scan 22.214.171.124 Software – Download (37.69MB).
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Premium XP-620 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson Premium XP-620 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Epson Premium XP-620.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.