EPSON WF-2660-On this driver, there are many different ways to edit your document before printing. To help you figure out exactly what you need, we have written this guide for you to navigate through the driver. The instructions are for Epson Workforce WF-2660, but also for all other printers from Epson Workforce series. Chances are only slightly different setting. This series also includes the following printers:
Workforce WF-2660 WF, WF-Manpower, manpower DWF 2660 WF-3620 DWF, labor-5620 WF WF, WF-7610 Labor DWF, WF-7620 Dtwf WorkForce,
The management of print colors
Color management of the printed image is affecting printer driver. Epson printers WorkForce WF-2660 in principle have the color and contrast are good and true. However, even post-photo processing is often not printed as you wish. Print has a hue of color or color aberration on the image source.
A used ink cartridges and paper used plays an important role in terms of color. Refill Ink and paper are cheap replacement can be the cause of the problem. Paper, for example, sucking the drops of paint differ depending on texture. The result: computers need accurate information to adjust the color so that the image can be printed. ICC color profile is used for this purpose.
This is a practical solution that speeds up the device involved (not just a printer and monitor but also scanners and digital cameras) in the area of their hair.
Epson WF-2660 Driver & Scanner DownloadDownload Driver Epson WF-2660 for Windows 10 32bit/64bit⟹ DOWNLOADDownload Driver Epson WF-2660 for Windows 8.1 32bit/64bit⟹ DOWNLOADDownload Driver Epson WF-2660 for Windows 8 32bit/64bit ⟹DOWNLOADDownload Driver Epson WF-2660 for Windows 7 32bit/64bit⟹ DOWNLOADDownload Driver Epson WF-2660 for Windows XP 32bit/64bit⟹ DOWNLOADDownload Driver Epson WF-2660 for Windows Vista 32bit/64bit⟹ DOWNLOADDownload Driver Epson WF-2660 for Windows Server 2012⟹ DOWNLOADDownload Driver Epson WF-2660 for Windows Server 2008 32bit/64bit⟹ DOWNLOADDownload Driver Epson WF-2660 for Windows Server 2003 32bit/64bit⟹ DOWNLOADMac OS X 10.5 ⟹[DOWNLOAD HERE]Mac OS X 10.6 ⟹[DOWNLOAD HERE]Mac OS X 10.7 ⟹[DOWNLOAD HERE]Mac OS X 10.8⟹ [DOWNLOAD HERE]Mac OS X 10.9⟹ [DOWNLOAD HERE]Mac OS X 10.10 ⟹[DOWNLOAD HERE]Mac OS X 10.11 ⟹[DOWNLOAD HERE]Mac OS X 10.12⟹ [DOWNLOAD HERE]Scanner Mac OS X 10.6 – 10.12⟹ [DOWNLOAD HERE]
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson WF-2660:
- First,you need to click the link provided for download,then select the option“Save”or“Save as”.Clicking“Save”is for downloading the file.Meanwhile,if you choose “Run” or “Open”,the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information,the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before,especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process.Then,the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7.The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu,then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program.Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last,choose “Yes” and “Ok”.The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Epson WF-2660 in Mac:
- First,you need the file of the driver.When you have already completed the downloading process,it will be saved in the certain folder.You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second,you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last,double clicking the packaged driver file.Do not worry,the installation is about to be started automatically.