The Xerox Phaser 7800 color printer is the obvious choice. With a winning combination of superior consistently superior quality and professional color-matching level technology, there are other A3 size color printers giving creative professionals the freedom to generate more customers facing in-house guarantees. Unparalleled color printing. Flexibility of industry-leading media. Professional color management technology.
This is the benchmark of the Phaser 7800 - the only size A3 color printer in its class that delivers the full range of advanced capabilities most intensive graphics environments currently require. Now every business that produces large volumes of high-resolution output, such as advertising agencies, graphic design shops, marketing communications companies, photography studios and many others, can save more of their important business print jobs at home thanks to the unbeatable Phaser 7800 state-of- the-art color printer technology.
Xerox Phaser 7800 Specs
- Single Function Platform
- S-LED Print Method
- Max. Magnitude of A3 Paper
- Max. Resolution 2400
- Effective Print Resolution 1200x2400 dpi
- Speed Print B / W
- Color Print Speed 45ppm ppm
- Monthly Usage Volume up 225,000 pages / month
- 10/100 / 1000Base-T Ethernet, USB 2.0, Optional Wireless
- Compatibility of Operating System
- Windows XP (32 / 64bit), Server 2003 (32 / 64bit), Vista (32 / 64bit), Server 2008 (32 / 64bit), Windows7 (32 / 64bit)
- Mac: Mac OS X (10.5 and Higher)
- Other: Oracle Solaris 9.10, Fedora Core 12-15, HP-UX11iv2, IBMAIX5, SUSE 11
- 1.33 GHz processor
- 2GB Standard Memory
- Max. 2GB memory
- Input Tray # 1 520 + 100 sheets
- Media Plain paper, Card stock, Prepunched, Letterhead, Recycled, Pre-printed, Transparencies, Labels, Envelopes, Custom Lightweight, Card stock, Heavyweight card stock, Extra heavyweight card stock, Lightweight glossy card stock, Glossy card stock, Heavyweight glossy, card stock, Extra heavyweight glossy card stock
- Compatible Media Sizes 88 x 99 mm to 320 x 1,219 mm
- Power Consumption
- Standby: 86 W
- Printing: 844 W
- Power Save: 53 W
- AC Adapter 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz or 110-127 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Product Dimensions 641 x 699 x 578mm
- Product Weight 81 Kg
- Black Toner Cartridge (24K) 106R01577
- Color Toner Cartridge (17.2K) 106R01574 (C), 106R01575 (M), 106R01576 (Y)
- Imaging Unit (145K) / color [106R01582]
- Transer Roller (200K pages) [108R01053]
- Tray 2,3,4,5 Feed Roller (300K) [109R00790]
- IBT Cleaner Unit (160K pages) [108R01036]
- Suction Filter (120K pages) [108R01037]
- Fuser Assembly (240V) (360K) [115R00074]
- Waste Toner (20K pages) [108R00982]
Xerox Phaser 7800 Driver Download
Xerox Phaser 7800 Driver for Windows 7, 8.1, 8, XP, Vista (32bit) ⟷Download
Xerox Phaser 7800 Driver for Windows 7, 8.1, 8, XP, Vista (64bit) ⟷Download
Xerox Phaser 7800 Driver for Mac OS/OS x ⟷ Download
Xerox Phaser 7800 Driver for Linux ⟷ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 7800:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 7800 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox Phaser 7800.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.