Canon MAXIFY MB5040 printer driver is a software that translates data from the format used by a computer to the format that a particular printer needs. Typically, this format is page description language (PDL).
The Canon MAXIFY MB5040 drivers for the support versions of Windows® and Macintosh® are on the CD-ROM we have supplied or on the Canon Solutions Center at https://www.canon-europe.com. Install the drivers by following the Quick Setup Guide. The latest printer driver can be downloaded from this site. Check Link Download Below!
Easy to use, productive and robust, the Canon MAXIFY MB5040 has been engineered to deliver dependable quality, meeting the needs of demanding office environments. New build design delivers a more robust and easy to operate device suited to a busy work environment. A new and improved print head increases machine life and ensures exceptional durability
With advanced paper handling the Canon MAXIFY MB5040 can handle a variety of media types whilst helping you to stay productive with fast prints speeds and a first page print in just 6 seconds. Stay prepared with a 250-sheet capacity paper tray and a rear manual feed slot for printing on a wide range of media
Stay prepared with a 250-sheet capacity paper tray and a rear manual feed slot for printing on a wide range of media. Enjoy fast and hassle-free scanning of multi-page documents with the 50 sheets Automatic Document Feeder. Reduce print costs and paper usage with automatic 2-sided print
Stand out with professional marketing materials and vivid office handouts. Whilst keeping print costs and replacement frequency down too with our optional high yield cartridges. Scan to popular cloud apps directly from the large 6.8cm intuitive swipe touchscreen. Capture and convert documents with ease with our exclusive Canon Cloud Apps
Canon MAXIFY MB5040 Specification:
- Print Speed (Approx): 23.0 ipm mono A4, 15.0 ipm color A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx): Mono: 7 sec (ready) / 11 sec (sleep), Colour: 9 sec (ready) / 14 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, beautiful print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scanner Technology: CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to the network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- ADF Scanning Speed (approx): 10 ppm color A4 (1-sided), 18 ppm mono A4 (1-sided).
- Copy Speed (approx): ADF color: 10 ipm, ADF mono: 21 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Print quality settings: Standard, High.
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1.
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 sites.
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-2400XL BK (2500 pages), PGI-2400XL C (1755 pages), PGI-2400XL M (1295 pages), PGI-2400XL Y (1520 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 1500 pages.
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹.
- Access Point Mode: Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Applications Support MAXIFY Printing Solutions app, MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device), Canon Print Service plug-in (Android), Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Print from Email.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Minimum System Requirements, Windows: Internet Explorer 8, Internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and Internet connection Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Canon Quick Toolbox, Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (for Windows).
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm colour touch screen.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 394 x 291 mm, 463 x 459 x 291 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 11.4kg.
Canon MAXIFY MB5040 Compatible OS (Operating System)
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / OS X v10.10 / OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
MAXIFY MB5040 Full Driver & Software Package For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟹ Download
MAXIFY MB5040 MP Drivers For (Windows Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016)⟹ Download
MAXIFY MB5040 MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟹Download
MAXIFY MB5040 Full Driver & Software Package For (MacOS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6) ⟹ Download
MAXIFY MB5040 CUPS Printer Driver For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)⟹Download
MAXIFY MB5040 CUPS Printer Driver For (Mac OS X 10.6) 11.⟹ Download
ICA Driver For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)⟹Download
ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)⟹Download
IJ Scan Utility For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) ⟹Download
Quick Utility Toolbox For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)⟹ Download
Canon IJ Network Tool For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ⟹ Download
Speed Dial Utility For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)⟹ Download
IJ Scan Utility For (OS X v10.7)⟹ Download
IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6) ⟹ Download
Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)⟹Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)⟹ Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)⟹ Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file) ⟹ Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive) ⟹ Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)⟹ Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file) ⟹ Download
MAXIFY MB5040 (PDF) User Manual (Mac) ⟹Download
MAXIFY MB5040 (PDF) User Manual (Windows) ⟹Download
Getting Started Guide ⟹ Download
Guide for Quick Utility Toolbox (Mac) ⟹ Download
Guide for Quick Utility Toolbox (Windows) ⟹Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide) ⟹Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide) ⟹Download
MAXIFY MB5040 XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) ⟹ Download
Quick Utility Toolbox For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) ⟹Download
Easy-WebPrint EX For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟹Download
PosterArtist Lite For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)⟹Download
PosterArtist Updater For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)⟹ Download
My Printer For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟹> Download
Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ⟹ Download
Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary For (Windows XP) ⟹ Download
Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟹ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon MAXIFY MB5040:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon MAXIFY MB5040 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon MAXIFY MB5040.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.