PIXMA TS9050 models Make the most of every single photo with this high-quality multifunction system. It is an ideal solution even for demanding photographers.
With first-class print quality and numerous connection options. The PIXMA TS9050 models are high-performance photo printers, copiers and scanners with 12.6 cm large touch screen and elegant, compact housing.
Elegant, compact design The newly developed design is about 29% more compact than previous models. Clearly defined lines with interesting textures in the space-saving horizontal design - an eye-catcher in every home. The PIXMA TS9050 models are not only beautiful, they also deliver premium photo prints.
Fast and easy to use The automatically opening paper output, a clear control panel and two paper feeds allow even faster and more economical printing. The 12.6 cm touch screen provides easy access to many features from basic printing and scanning to printing from the SD card.
Be creative Making your photos even more unique: The PIXMA TS9050 models' touch screen makes it easy to quickly apply social-style creative filters to photos taken from an SD memory card. There you can also see the original next to the image with filter before printing and make sure you are satisfied with the result.
Easy connection Wi-Fi, LAN, and compatibility with Android, iOS, Google Cloud Print, and Windows 10 Mobile let you print lab-quality photos and documents from virtually anywhere. The PIXMA Cloud Link offers the freedom to print or scan directly from cloud services, and Android mobile devices with NFC connect to direct printing via touch. Scan-to-Cloud is available only when using genuine Canon inks.
The PIXMA Cloud Link, accessible through the Canon PRINT App or PIXMA TS9050 touch screen touchscreen, enables you to print on popular social networks and cloud services, including Facebook, Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also access Instagram and print the pictures posted there on the Canon photo paper in 13 x 13 cm format.
Outstanding performance With the advanced printing technology of the PIXMA TS9050 models and six separate inks (including gray), photo prints become less grainy and particularly rich in detail.
Economical printing The automatic power off and on allows the device to be ready whenever you need it. Using the optional XL range high-speed inks, you can reduce the cost of printing per page by up to 30% compared to standard inks. Thanks to the automatic two-sided printing, you can also save a lot of paper.
Canon PIXMA TS9050 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
TS9050 series Full Driver & Software Package For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)⟹ Download
TS9050 series XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)⟹ Download
TS9050 series MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ⟹Download
TS9050 series CUPS Printer Driver For (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)⟹ Download
ICA Driver For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)⟹ Download
IJ Scan Utility Lite For (OS X 10.12/10.11)⟹ Download
TS9050 series Getting Started Guide⟹ Download
TS9050 series Getting Started Guide⟹ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA TS9050:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA TS9050 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA TS9050.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.