Xerox Phaser 6700 Great prints. With print resolutions up to 2400 X 1200 dpi and Adobe PostScript, no other color printer in its class can make color documents look more real as desired.
Printing speed is assured. Exceptional print quality plus exceptional performance, with color and black and white print speed up to 45 ppm with standard duplexing.
Print Speed 45 ppm for monochrome and color
First Page Exit 7 seconds monochrome; 8 seconds of color
Standard / Maximum Memory 1GB (std) / 2GB (max)
Printing Language or PDL (Page Description Language) Adobe PostScript 3, PCL 6, PCL 5c emulation, Direct PDF (with optional hard drive)
Cycle 120,000 sheets / month
Print resolution (dpi) 2400 x 1200 dpi
Image Processing 1.25GHz
Maintain the productivity of print jobs in large quantity that is easy to use in the office and also environmentally friendly. A sophisticated touch screen display. The Phaser 6700 color printer with touch screen makes operation run smoothly, quickly and very easily.
Suppress monthly electricity charges. Phaser 6700 uses the ENERGY STAR top technology, the standard for saving electricity. Being basic to calm you down.
Created to keep performing. Phaser 6700 uses durable, trouble-free consumables.
Print more for a longer time. Can include a maximum of 2,900 paper sheets of paper and high capacity toner cartridges make the Phaser 6700 print longer with less annoyance to refill the inventory.
Once configured, it can be applied to another printer. No need to configure each printer individually. Device configuration can be stored and distributed to all other Phaser 6700.
- Prints up to 45 ppm
- Print resolution up to 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Powerful 1.25 GHz processor
- Robust 120,000 pages / month cycle
- The first page prints in 8 seconds
Xerox Phaser 6700 Driver Download CompatibilityWindows Xp (32bit, 64bit)Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)Linux,Mac OS
Xerox Phaser 6700 Driver DownloadXerox Phaser 6700 Driver for Windows 8 (32bit) == > Download
Xerox Phaser 6700 Driver for Windows 8 (64bit) == > Download
Xerox Phaser 6700 Driver for Windows 7 (32bit) == > Download
Xerox Phaser 6700 Driver for Windows 7 (64bit) == > Download
Xerox Phaser 6700 Driver for Windows Server 2008 (32bit) == >Download
Xerox Phaser 6700 Driver for Windows Server 2008 (64bit) == >Download
Xerox Phaser 6700 Driver for Windows XP (32bit) == > Download
Xerox Phaser 6700 Driver for Windows XP (64bit) == > Download
Xerox Phaser 6700 Driver for MAC OS == > Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 6700:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 6700 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.