Canon PIXMA IP1910 Driver You can download the latest version of Canon Pixma A3 and A4 multifunction printer software for free. We advise you, for security, to burn it to CD after download. The Canon ink cartridge factory regularly updates its driver version. That's why it's best to update your Canon printer driver as often as possible.
Canon PIXMA IP1910 Specifications:SOFTWARE
- Mac OS, Windows
- Print Media Supported
- Labels, Iron-on transfers, Photo paper, semi-gloss, Photo paper, glossy, Photo paper, matt, Photo paper, Plain paper, Envelopes
- Print Speed Colour (pages per minute) 17
- Photo Printer Yes
- Print Speed B&W (pages per minute) 21
- Printer Type Inkjet
- Printer Usage Small Office / Home Office
- Maximum Resolution (B&W) 4800dpi x 1200dpi
- Maximum Resolution (Colour) 4800dpi x 1200dpi
- Colour Printer Yes
- Scanner No
- Length (mm) 237
- Weight (kg) 3.3
- Width (mm) 442
- Height (mm) 152
- Power Supply AC Power
- Fax No
- Wired Terminals / Ports
- USB 2.0
- Copier No
Canon PIXMA IP1910 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux
Canon PIXMA IP1910 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6) 220.127.116.11 18 MB⟷ Download
Canon PIXMA IP1910 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) 18.104.22.168 17 MB⟷Download
Canon PIXMA IP1910 series Printer Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64) 2.20 11 MB⟷ Download
Canon PIXMA IP1910 series Printer Driver (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000) 32bit 2.20 10 MB⟷Download
Canon PIXMA IP1910 CUPS Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/Mac OS X 10.6 10.26.0 9.9 MB⟷ Download
Canon PIXMA IP1910 Printer Driver for Mac Mac OS X 10.3/Mac OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5 7.5.0 7.2 MB⟷ Download
Canon PIXMA IP1910 Printer Driver for Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32-bit) 2.20 10 MB⟷ Download
Canon PIXMA IP1910 Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit) 2 30 MB ⟷Download
Canon PIXMA IP1910 Debian Linux Printer Driver Linux (32-bit) 3.0 7.7 MB ⟷Download
Canon PIXMA IP1910 RPM Linux Printer Driver
Linux (32-bit) 3.0 7.7 MB ⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA IP1910:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA IP1910 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA IP1910.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.