Canon Pixma iP8730 is designed to deliver exceptional image quality and provides a high volume work environment with multifunction printers, scanners and copiers capable of producing high quality content for a variety of purposes. Designed to help improve workflow, this all-in-one Canon printer can integrate with intuitive software and services, delivering fast and reliable color solutions for demanding multi-user environments, from libraries to business departments. marketing, university coffee shops, to print stations.
Canon PIXMA iP8730 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to): 4x6 Color Photo:4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 36 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black): Approx. 14.5 ipm, Color:ESAT (Color): Approx 10.4 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- OS Compatibility: Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 - v10.9, Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quiet Mode, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
- Standard Interfaces: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Hi-Speed USB PictBridge(Wireless LAN)
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, 11 x 17, 13 x 19, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets
- Physical Dimensions: 23.3(W) x 13.1(D) x 6.3(H)
Canon PIXMA iP8730 System Requirements and Compatibility:Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon Pixma iP8730 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X) ⟷ Download
Canon Pixma iP8730 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP8730 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)⟷ Download
Canon Pixma iP8730 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟷Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file) ⟷ Download
Canon Pixma iP8730 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows) ⟷ Download
Canon Pixma iP8730 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac) ⟷Download
Guide for Quick Menu (Windows) ⟷Download
Guide for My Image Garden (Mac) ⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP8730 series Getting Started Guide ⟷Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide) ⟷ Download
Canon Pixma iP8730 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive) ⟷ Download
Canon Pixma iP8730 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ⟷ Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟷ Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟷Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟷ Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ⟷ Download
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟷Download
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟷ Download
Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6) ⟷ Download
Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ⟷ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon Pixma iP8730:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon Pixma iP8730 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon Pixma iP8730.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.