PIXMA TS6040 Compact desktop device for printing, scanning and copying with various connectivity options. Fast and high quality printing and photos and an intuitive touchscreen LCD screen with 7.5 cm (3 ") diagonal.
Compact home printer "All in One" with touch screen for fast printing of documents and photos.
The multi function printer is ideal for home
Print,scan and copy on one compact printer for documents and photos. Print beautiful photos and clear text documents using a USB cable or Wi-Fi. Canon FINE inkjet printing technology and 5 separate ink tanks provide convenient, economical and excellent print quality.
The style and design are fully updated - approximately 30% more compact than previous similar models **. Wise contrast textures, rounded corners and outline of the case make this little device visually even more compact. Good appearance and wide functionality.
Print from your smartphone, tablet or camera
Easily print from your smartphone, tablet or computer with Mopria ™ support for Android, Apple AirPrint ™, Google Cloud Print ™, Windows 10 Mobile ™ and Canon PRINT for iOS and Android, and Wi-Fi functions. Easily and quickly print photos directly from the camera with Wi-Fi support.
Canon PIXMA TS6040 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA TS6040 Driver Download
TS6040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista X64)⟹ Download
TS6040 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista X64)⟹ Download
TS6040 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista X64)⟹ Download
PosterArtist Lite Ver.2.60.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista X64)⟹ Download
PosterArtist Updater Ver.2.60.10 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista X64)⟹ Download
Quick Menu Ver.2.7.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista X64)⟹ Download
Canon IJ Network Scan Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista X64)⟹ Download
My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista X64)⟹ Download
ICA Driver Ver.4.3.2 (Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)⟹ Download
TS6040 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)⟹ Download
Canon IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.2.3.3 (Mac OS X 10.12/10.11)⟹ Download
Canon IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.3 (Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)⟹ Download
Canon Quick Menu Ver.2.7.0 (Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)⟹ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA TS6040:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA TS6040 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA TS6040.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.