If your job requires the best print quality, the Phaser 7800 color printer is the right choice. With a combination of superior image and color quality, no other A3 size color printer can provide quality assurance for professional workers who are always eager to provide the best work for customers. Unmatched color prints. Flexibility of industry-leading media. Professional color management technology. This is a Phaser 7800 benchmark - the only A3 colored printer in its class that provides complete and sophisticated capabilities in today's intensive and graphics-intensive environment. Now every business that produces high-resolution prints in large quantities, such as advertising agencies, graphic design shops, marketing communications companies, photography studios and many others, can do more print jobs at home thanks to the Phaser 7800 color printer with state technology -of-the-art unbeatable.
- Print Speed Up to 45 ppm color / 45 ppm black and white
- First Page Exit Up to 9 seconds color and black and white
- Standard Memory / Maximum 2 GB / 160 GB max
- Printing Language or PDL (Page Description Language) Adobe® PostScript® 3 ™, PCL® 6 / 5c, Adobe PDF-Direct version 1.6
- Cycle Up to 225.000 sheets
- Print Resolution (dpi) Enhanced: 1200 x 2400 x 1 dpi / Photo Mode: 600 x 600 x 8 dpi / Standard: 1200 x 600 x 1 dpi
Xerox Printer Driver Download
FUJI XEROX Phaser 7800 Printer Driver WINDOWS Download
Support : (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
DOWNLOAD - 32/64bit Windows Print Driver
FUJI XEROX Phaser 7800 Printer Driver MAC OS X Download :
Support : (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
DOWNLOAD - Mac OS X Print Driver Installer Package 10.10, 10.11, 10.12
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 7800 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 7800 In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.