Canon IRA 6575 / imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6575i is a Multi Function Machine with a more reliable capability than its IR 6000 / imageRUNNER 6000 brothers who has been trusted to handle loads of up to 220,000 prints / month. Specifications of this machine include:
Memory: 250 GB HDD + 3 GB RAM
Resolution: 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi, 600 dpi x 600 dpi (Print and Scan)
1,200 dpi x 600 dpi (Copy)
2,400 dpi x 600 dpi (Print)
Paper Capacity: 4,200 Sheets (standard), 7,700 Sheets (max.)
Print / Copy Speed:
75 ppm (Letter)
58 ppm (Letter-R)
45 ppm (Legal)
37 ppm (11 "x 17")
Color Toner: Black
Size: 670 mm x 779 mm x 1220 mm
Weight: 234 kg
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6575i Drivers Printer For Windows OSOperating System DriverimageRUNNER ADVANCE 6575i Driver For Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64) Updated →DOWNLOAD
imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6575i Driver For Windows 8/8 x64/7/7 x64) Updated →DOWNLOAD
imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6575i Driver For Windows XP/XP x64/Vista/Vista x64) Updated→DOWNLOAD
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6575i Drivers Printer For Macintosh OSOperating DriverimageRUNNER ADVANCE 6575i Driver For Mac Os x ë_10.12/10.11/10.10 Updated →DOWNLOAD
imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6575i Driver For Mac Os x ë_10.09/10.08/10.07 Updated→DOWNLOAD
imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6575i Driver For Mac Os x ë_10.06/10.05/10.04 Updated→DOWNLOAD
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6575i Full Package Software & ManualsDriver & Software DriverEasy-WebPrint EX Latest Version (Windows) Updated→ DOWNLOAD
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Latest Version (Windows) Updated →DOWNLOAD
My Image Garden Latest Version (Windows) Updated →DOWNLOAD
Quick Menu Latest Version (Windows) Updated →DOWNLOAD
My Printer Latest Version (Windows) Updated →DOWNLOAD
imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6575i series User Manual (Windows) Updated →DOWNLOAD
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageRUNNER 6575i :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageRUNNER 6575i in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon 6575i.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.