Canon PIXMA IP2780 is a compact size printer with cool design and optimum work. This one printer goes into the category of Inkjet printers that have a single function as a print tool only (printer). In terms of price Canon PIXMA IP2780 also include economical but able to meet the needs of daily printing both at home and office with a small scale.
Features of Canon PIXMA IP2780
Print all documents with perfect results both in black and white or in color. The Canon PIXMA IP2780 printer features excellent print resolution quality with 4800 x 1200 dpi so your printed documents will look cleaner and sharper. You can also print in various paper formats with max A4 size supported with 8 ipm print speed performance for black-and-white and 4 ipm documents for color documents. How to operate it is also very easy you just connect the printer with a computer device using USB cable connectivity.
Design Canon PIXMA IP2780
Canon PIXMA IP2780 has a form that is so compact that it is easy for you to apply anywhere even to be brought mobile to accompany your outside service even though.Even with this size you can put a single desk printer with your computer without much space. The design that carries the concept of simple but still does not leave the impression of elegance into the attraction for this printer to become a luxury decor in your home.
Canon PIXMA iP2780 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon Pixma iP2780 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP2780 series Printer Driver (Win 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ⟷Download
Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 (Non CUPS) ⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP2780 series XPS Printer Driver (Win 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ⟷Download
Linux Drivers and User Guide Package ⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP2780 series User Manual (Windows) ⟷Download
Canon Pixma iP2780 series User Manual (OS X 10.4/10.5) ⟷Download
Guide for My Image Garden (Mac) ⟷Download
Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)⟷Download
My Printer (Win 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Win 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟷ Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Win 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟷Download
My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ⟷Download
Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000) ⟷Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Win 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me) ⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA IP2780:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA IP2780 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA IP2780.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.