Expect brilliant, quality photo labs, thanks to PIXMA iP3680 up to 9600 x 2400dpi resolution. Combined with Chromalife 100+, your photos will last a lifetime.
Vivid System 5 ink color
The new dye-based inks greatly enhance color expression and improve longevity molds. The black ink pigment improves the color contrast and ensures professional quality of text when the individual ink tanks lower operating costs because only the out-of-color color needs replacing, so eliminate wastage.
2-way paper feeding
The IP3680 has an easy and convenient 2-way paper mechanism. Paper loads accommodated up to 300 sheets for high volume printing and eliminates the need to reload when switching print media, so you can enjoy smooth and hassle-free printing. And the tray sensor output paper will prevent paper jams when the tray is closed.
The PIXMA printer is capable of producing direct print colors from PictBridge-enabled digital cameras and camcorders, so you can print quickly and easily without the need to connect to a computer.
Specification CANON PIXMA iP3680
Type Inkjet Printing Printer, Serial
9600 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical)
Print Head / Ink
Type: PGI-820 BK, CLI-821 BK / C / M / Y
Total Number of Nozzles: 2368
Ink Droplet Size: 1pl
Black text: A4 Plain Paper / Max. Speed: 26ppm
Color: A4 Plain Paper / Max. Speed: 17ppm
Photo (4 x 6 "): PP-201 / Standard / Borderless: 41secs.
Up to 203.2mm (8-inch)
Borderless: Up to 216mm (8.5-inch)
Recomended Printing Area
Top margin: 40.7mm
Bottom margin: 31.5mm
A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4 x 6 ", 5 x 7", 8 x 10 "
Rear Tray: Plain Paper: 64 - 105g / m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: Approx. 300g / m2 (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101D)
Cassette: Plain Paper: 64 - 105g / m2
Power AC100 - 240V, 50 / 60Hz
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface, PictBridge
Windows 2000 SP4, XP SP2, Vista
Mac OS X 10.3.9 - 10.5
Dimensions (W x D x H) 431 x 296 x 153mm
Canon PIXMA iP3680 System Requirements and Compatibility:Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon Pixma iP3680 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)⟹Download
Canon Pixma iP3680 series Printer Driver (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64)⟹Download
Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7 (32 x64-bit) ⟹Download
Canon Pixma iP3680 Debian Printer Driver Linux (32-bit) ⟹Download
Canon Pixma iP3680 RPM Printer Driver Linux (32-bit) ⟹Download
Canon Pixma iP3680 series User Manual (Windows) ⟹Download
Canon Pixma iP3680 series User Manual (Mac)⟹Download
Canon Pixma iP3680 Printer User Guide ⟹Download
Canon Pixma iP3680 Guide for My Image Garden (Windows) ⟹Download
Canon Pixma iP3680 On-screen Manual for OSX (Multi-lingual) ⟹Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟹Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟹Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟹Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ⟹Download
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟹ Download
Canon Pixma iP3680 Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6) ⟹Download
Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000) ⟹Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me) ⟹Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA iP3680:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iP3680 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iP3680.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.