Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5045 delivers printing speeds of up to 45ppm and 150pcs duplex scanning at speeds up to 100 ipm (duplex, 300 dpi) for letter-size documents in both black and white and Offers Universal standard send, UFR II Printing and internal finishing options model imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5045 packs powerful performance in new form.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5045 provides printing speeds up to 45ppm and 150pcs duplex scanning at speeds up to 100 ipm (duplex, 300 dpi) for letter-size documents in both black and white and Offers Universal standard send, UFR II Printing
Main Unit Specs
- Model Name imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5045
- Type Color Digital Multifunction Imaging System Functions
- Standard: Copy, Print (UFR II), Scan, Send, Store
- Optional: Print (PCL, Adobe® PostScript® 3™), Fax (Up to 4 Lines)Operation Panel
- 8.4 SVGA Full-Color, TFT Screen
- Image Server Memory
- Standard: 2GB RAM
- Maximum: 2.5GB RAM Hard Disk Drive
- Standard: 80GB
- Maximum: 250GBMirroring Hard Disk Drive
- Optional (80GB, 250GB) Method: RAID1Network Interface Connection
- Standard: 10/100/1000Base-TX
- Optional: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.1x)Other Interface
- Standard: USB 2.0 (Host)x2, USB 2.0 (Device)
- Optional: Device Port [USB 2.0 (Host)x2], Serial Interface, Copy Control Interface
- Max Mailboxes Supported
- 100 User Inboxes, 1 Memory RX Inbox, 50 Confidential Fax Inboxes
- Max. Pages Stored: 6,000Advanced Box
- Available Disk Space: Approx. 10GB (Standard HDD)
- 113GB (250GB HDD)
- Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV
- Supported Client PC: Windows (Windows 2000/XP/Windows Vista)
- Max. Number of Concurrent Connection: SMB: 32, WebDAV: 12 (Active Sessions)
- Advanced Box Features: Disabling Advanced Box, Storage Filtering, Authentication for Advanced Box Log-in, Sort Function, Printing a PDF File with a Password, imageWARE Secure Audit Manager Support Memory Media
- Standard: USB Memory
- Optional: SD, SDHC, CompactFlash, Memory Stick, Microdrive
- Scanning Resolution
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Network TWAIN Scan Standard
- Network Scan Utility Color Network ScanGear
- Up to 45/45 ppm
- Up to 26/26 ppm
- Up to 26/26 ppm
- First Copy Time
- (Letter) B/W: 4.0 Seconds
- Color: 6.5 Seconds
- Multiple Copies
- 1 to 999Color Mode:
- Auto Color, Full Color, Black, Single Color, Two Colors Copy Exposure
- Automatic or Manual (9 Levels)
- 25% - 400% (1% Increments)
- Preset Reductions
- 25%, 50%, 64%, 73%, 78%
- Preset Enlargements
- 121%, 129%, 200%, 400%Basic Copy Features
- Preset R/E Ratios by Area, Finishing, Two-Sided, Exposure Adjustment, Original Type Selection, Interrupt Mode, Sample Set, Setting Confirmation/Cancel, Standard Keys, Reset, Guide Display, Job Duration Display, Reserved Copying Special Copy Features
- Two-page Separation, Cover/Sheet Insertion, Booklet, Transparency Interleaving, Shift, Margin, Frame Erase, Image Combination, Different-size Original, Job Build, Job Done Notice, Scan Image Check, Mode Memory, Recall, Negative/Positive Inversion, Image Repeat, Mirror Image, Sharpness, Tab Paper Creation, Form Composition, Secure Watermark, Page Numbering, Copy Set Numbering, Watermark and Date, Job Block Combination, Store in User Inbox
- Acceptable Originals
- Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional objects [up to 4.4 lb. (2kg)]
- Maximum Original Size
- Up to 11 x 17
- Standard Paper Capacity
- Dual 550-sheet Cassettes
- 100-sheet Stack Bypass
- Optional: Dual 550-sheet Cassettes
- 2,700-sheet Paper Deck
- Maximum Paper Capacity
- 5,000 Sheets Output Paper Capacity (20 lb. Bond)
- Standard: 250 Sheets (Inner Tray)
- Maximum: 3,250 Sheets (w/Staple Finisher or Booklet Finisher)
- Output Sizes
- 12 x 18,* 11 x 17,* Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement-R, Executive, Custom Size [5-1/2 x 7-1/8 to 12 x 18
- 12 x 18, 11 x 17, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement, Statement-R, Executive, Custom Size [3-7/8 x 5-1/2 to 12-5/8 x 18Paper Deck:
- Letter Other Options:
- Envelope Feeder Attachment** (COM10 No.10, Monarch, DL, ISO-B5, ISO-C5) Tab Feeding Attachment Kit**
- Acceptable Paper Weights
- 14 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Index
- 14 lb. Bond to 140 lb. Index
- Paper Size: Standard Automatic Trayless Duplexing (Executive to 12 x 18)
- Paper Weights: 14 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Index Special Media Support
- Tracing, Labels, Transparency, Tab, and Envelopes
- Warm Up Time
- 38 Seconds from Power On
- 18 Seconds from Sleep Mode
- Power Requirements
- 120V AC, 60Hz, 20A/NEMA 5-20PPower Consumption
- Maximum: 1,800W; Sleep Mode: 1W
- 38-5/8 x 24-3/8 x 29-7/8Installation Space (W x D) 42-1/8 x 52
- Approx. 379 lb. (172kg)***Security Specifications
- Standard Department ID Management, Single Sign On-H, Access Management System (Device and Function Level Log-in), Secured Print, Trusted Platform Module, User Access Control of Advanced Box, Mail Box Password Protection, IPV6, Restricting Features (Restricting the Send Function, Restricting New Address on Address Book), SSL Encrypted Communication, SNMPv1/v3, MAC/IP Address Filtering, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP, HDD Format, Adobe® LiveCycle® Rights Management ES Integration
- Removable HDD, HDD Erase, HDD Encryption/Mirroring, Encrypted Secure Print, Encrypted PDF, Document Scan Lock, IPSec, Secure Watermark Environmental Information
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified, RoHS Compliant, Ecomark, Blue Angel, WEEE Directive
Download Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5045 driverfor Windows:
Download Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5045 Driver Window, Mac
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2012/2008/2003/2000 (32bit or 64bit)
Description: Canon User Software is a complete driver package for select imageRUNNER and imageRUNNER ADVANCE devices. This package includes all printer and scanner drivers for the supported devices. To enhance the user experience, a new install navigator is included in this package that provides step by step installation instructions.
File name: Canon_Composite_User_Software_v09.30_x86_x64.exe
Driver size: 120 Mb
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32bit or 64bit) 2016/2012R2 (64bit)
Description: The Canon UFRII MS V4 Printer Driver v6.2 enables you to perform optimum printing from the newest applications, Windows Store apps, and Windows apps supported by Windows 8.1/Windows 10/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016 or later [Windows RT (shared printers only)].
File name: UFRII_MSV4_V6.2.exe
Driver size: 51.7 Mb
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (32bit or 64bit)
Description: Generic Plus UFRII Printer Driver v1.02 Setup Installer for Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10/Server 2008 x32
File name: Generic_Plus_UFRII_v1.02_Set-up.exe
Driver size: 18.6 Mb
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vist (32bit or 64bit)
Description: PDD v4.25 for Windows supports: Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/8.1/10 running Windows PS-Printer Driver, QuarkXPress, and Adobe InDesign.
File name: PPD_v4.25Win.exe
Driver size: 304 Kb
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (32bit or 64bit)
Description: Generic PCL Printer Driver v3.02 for Vista SP2/7 SP1/8/8.1/10/Server 2003 SP2/Server 2003 R2 SP2/ Server 2008 SP2
File name: Generic_PCL6v302x32.exe
Driver size: 19.5 Mb
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit)
Description: Fax Driver v9.15 Setup Installer for Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10/Server 2003/Server 2003 R2/Server 2008 x32.
File name: Fax_v9.15_Setup.exe
Driver size: 13.4 Mb
Download Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5045 driver for Mac OS X:
Support Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
Description: Fax v4.13.0 Printer Driver for Mac OS X supports; Mac OS X v10.7.5 to v10.11.6 /macOS v10.12 to v10.13.
File name: Fax_v04.13.00_Mac.zip
Driver size: 12.0 Mb
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5045:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5045 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5045.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.