The Pixma iP5300 from Canon - a powerful inkjet photo printer, for demanding photo friends! This excellent printer convinces by an excellent handling of different print media and an excellent printing speed. This is a spectacular 21 seconds for one.
Canon Pixma iP5300. Cleverly equipped all-round printer, which fully convinces with text and photos. Price: about 130 euros. Very good, fast photo printing; Second paper tray; Low power consumption in standby mode; CD / DVD and duplex printing; No card reader and display; Relatively loud.
I chose the Canon Pixma iP5300 because I wanted a printer that prints both text and color images / photos in good quality. Since I can only follow the previous reviews, the text prints are crisp ...
Canon PIXMA iP5300 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Photo printer, inkjet, color
- Inkjet Technology: Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 5 individual ink tanks
- Print Speed: Up to 31 ppm - black fast Up to 24 ppm - color fast Up to 14.8 ppm - black normal Up to 11.6 ppm - color normal
- Interface: USB, USB host
- Direct Printing Specifications: PictBridge
- Media Type: CD discs, DVD discs, plain paper, semi-gloss photo paper, two-sided photo paper, cards, envelopes, glossy photo paper, high resolution paper, iron-on transfers, matte photo paper, photo paper, photo stickers
- Type: Canon CD-LabelPrint, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint, Canon Easy-WebPrint, Canon PhotoRecord, Drivers & Utilities
- Printer Features: Borderless printing
- Media Handling: 150-sheet input tray, 150-sheet paper cassette
- Borderless Photo Sizes: 3.9 in x 7 in, 3.95 in x 5.9 in, 5.12 in x 7.1 in, 8 in x 10 in, A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Operating System: MacOS X, Windows 98/98SE/2000/ME/XP
- OS Required: Apple MacOS X 10.2.8 - 10.4, Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP.
Canon PIXMA iP5300 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon Pixma iP5300 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7) ⟹Download
Canon Pixma iP5300 Printer Driver (Windows 7 x64/Vista64/XP x64) ⟹Download
Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 ⟹Download
Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32 X64-bit) ⟹Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ⟹Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)⟹Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)⟹ Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ⟹Download
Setup Utility Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6 ⟹Download
Easy-LayoutPrint Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit) ⟹Download
Setup Utility Windows 2000/Me/XP (32-bit) ⟹Download
Canon Pixma iP5300 - User Manual (for Windows) ⟹Download
Canon Pixma iP5300 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)⟹ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon Pixma iP5300:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon Pixma iP5300 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon Pixma iP5300 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.