Compact Design with Efficient Performance
Brother DCP T300 is a multifunction printer that has super efficient performance. This makes the DCP T300 series printer ideal for home or small to medium sized businesses. The printer is designed to be very concise in order not to eat a lot of places on your desk. On the front there is a Cartridge with a transparent Cover so you can see the capacity of the ink remaining. In addition, the location of Cartridge in the front also allows you when you want to refill ink if it is up.
Preferred Printer Productivity
The Brother DCP T300 printer is fully designed to help you be more productive. This printer has a print speed of 11 sheets / minute for black-and-white documents and 6 sheets / minute for color documents. Maximum image resolution when printing can reach 6000dpi. In addition to printing, you can also use this Printer for Scan and Copy. In one Scan, Brother DCP T300 can scan documents with 2400dpi resolution. While for Copy function resolution can reach 1200dpi for Scan mode and 2400dpi for Print mode. Tray Printer can hold up to 100 sheets of paper.
Printing More Efficient
Enjoy high-quality printouts of up to 6000 sheets in single-ink charging. Highly efficient performance helps you save more on monthly ink spending. A separate ink tank system allows you to remove certain color ink tanks you do not need. To fill in the ink was very easy. Cartridge door can be opened easily. Ink tank can you fill from angle up to 45 degree. This method minimizes the risk of spilled ink while recharging.
Operating System(s): Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit,Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit
Brother DCP-T300 Windows Printer Driver Download (157.24 MB)
Brother DCP-T300 Windows Scanner Driver Download (38.95 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
Brother DCP-T300 Mac Printer Driver Download (342.68 MB)
Brother DCP-T300 Mac Scanner Driver Download (293.07 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
Brother DCP-T300 Linux (rpm) Printer Driver Download (2.80 MB)
Brother DCP-T300 Linux (deb) Printer Driver Download (2.80 MB)
Brother DCP-T300 Linux Scanner Driver Download (0.07 MB)
How to install the driver for Brother DCP T300
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Brother DCP T300. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.